North Kazakhstan State University - Kazakhstan
About North Kazakhstan State University
AMA School of Medicine (AMASOM) is the medical school of AMA Education System (AMAES). It is housed in AMA College Makati, which is strategically located at the heart of Makati City, the Philippines’ financial and business capital where the highest concentration of multinational, transnational and local corporations and international organizations and embassies hold their offices. The AMASOM office is at the 8th floor of AMA College Makati, which is located at 5486 South Superhighway, Bangkal, Makati City.
AMASOM has several facilities that are used for enhancement of students’ clinical and practical skills including laboratories for Histology, Gross Anatomy, Microbiology, Parasitology, and Pathology. Students perform hands-on dissection of cadavers in Gross Anatomy. These facilities as well as classrooms for Medicine students are situated at the 7th floor of the AMA One Building.
AMASOM aims to produce competent medical practitioners who are educated on an innovative case-based curriculum that will develop students to become self-directed and lifelong learners – qualities that will prepare them for professional practice. This is a hybrid curriculum designed to synchronize the basic science concepts and to utilize case-based scenarios to integrate concepts related to the basic science disciplines. The clinical disciplines are integrated vertically using a problem-based learning strategy to integrate concepts in the clinical disciplines. The AMA Medical Curriculum incorporates Information Technology-based capabilities to enhance learning and assessments, as this is strength that is offered by AMAES.
: WHO & NMC
: 5+1 Years
: 50% Marks in PCB, NEET Qualified
Faculty / Department
Accommodation in North Kazakhstan State University
The below mentioned facilities of accommodation and mess for their students:
- NKSU offers a well-developed hostel system
- Separated room for both men and women.
- Each room is attached with a washroom/bathroom.
- Rooms are provided on a sharing basis, which means 1 room is allotted to 2-3 students.
- The hostel rooms are equipped with a high-security system round the clock.
- 24*7 high network internet is provided in hostel premises.
- Students can cook their own food in a common kitchen provided by hostel management.
- Centralized AC system is available in each room.
- All basic amenities like water supply, electricity, bedding, cupboard, table, hot cold water and food available in the hostel system.
- The hostel rooms are surrounded by grocery shops, stationery, cafes, restaurants, sports club, gym and laundry etc.
North Kazakhstan State University Highlights
- The university has computers and Interactive boards making theory-based concepts easy to understand.
- With the help of Real-virtual laboratories, MBBS students can do different experiments.
- There is no capitation fee charged unlike by private colleges in India.
- The MBBS admission in North Kazakhstan State University process is not complex.
- The quality of medical study is high.
- Convenient accommodation facilities are made available for the students inside the university’s campus.
- Students don’t have to pay hefty tuition fees for doing MBBS at NKSU. Even the medical students get International exposure that helps them meet students and professors from different parts of the world.
- Friendly teaching staff and innovative learning methods help studies boost their existing skills at North Kazakhstan State University.
- The medium of instruction at North Kazakhstan State University is English making it easier for international students to understand the concepts.
North Kazakhstan State University Fee Structure 2021-22
Tution Fee $
Hostel Fee $
Total Fee $
Tution Fees and Hostel
Charges for 5 Years
Similar Medical Colleges in Philippines
North Kazakhstan State University - Gallery
MBBS Admission Process in North Kazakhstan State University
Documents required for MBBS Admission in North Kazakhstan State University
- The candidates must apply form with the correct details.
- Carry the academic mark sheets (original and copy) during medicine course admission.
- Candidates must have a transfer certificate from the previous school/ institute.
- Applicants must submit HIV reports and original medical reports.
- A caste certificate must be submitted by candidates during MBBS admission time.
- A valid passport copy is essential to carry during admission.
- Passport size photos are required for admission.
- Submit the birth certificate for medical admission at University.
- The students must carry medical reports and HIV reports for MBBS enrollment.
- The Applicants must carry the COVID-19 report for admission.
- The candidates should submit their NEET scorecard.
- Submit Invitation letter that students got from the institute.
- Carry identity proof like Aadhaar card or pan card while admission time.
North Kazakhstan State University Address
North Kazakhstan State University
Ulitsa Magzhana Zhumabayeva ulitsa
North Kazakhstan State University - FAQs
When compared to other colleges with similar world-class infrastructures, North Kazakhstan State University gives the highest quality education at the lowest cost.
For to get admission inNorth Kazakhstan State University kindly contact abroad Educo for admission and guidance. A detail guidance to scholarship, Education loan & we been providing admission and application support over 9+ years with excellency. Contact for Application & admission assistance @ 9962327888 / 9626337888 or mail us to email@example.com.
English is the commonly taught language at North Kazakhstan State University.
The NEET (NATIONAL ELIGIBILITY ENTRANCE EXAMINATION) qualification is required for aspirants interested in attending North Kazakhstan State University. North Kazakhstan State University admission is based on a series of interviews and academic performance.
Admission Procedure for MBBS in North Kazakhstan State University mentioned detailly above. For more details contact: 9962327888
For Indian students, the total MBBS expenses at North Kazakhstan State University are 16.31 Lacs (Indian Rupees).
The average flight time between New Delhi and Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky is 21 hours and 40 minutes.
Several medical organizations throughout the world recognize North Kazakhstan State University, including the World Health Organization (WHO) and the National Medical Commission (NMC).