Astana Medical University - Kazakhstan
About Astana Medical University
Astana Medical University is a higher-education medical institution in Kazakhstan’s capital, Astana. AMU was established in 1964. The University was known by several other names in the past. The university was renamed Akmolinsk State Medical Academy in 1997. The institute, however, was renamed Astana Medical University in 2009.
The Republic’s Council of Ministers proposed the establishment of Astana Medical University. The Declaration for the Opening of a Medical Institution in Tselinograd was accepted by the Council in 1964. AMU was granted accreditation as a medical academy in 1997. In 2009, the Institute was elevated to the level of a university. The Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan incorporated AMU into the National Medical Holding framework.
Astana Medical University (AMU) is one of Kazakhstan’s most prestigious and dynamic medical institutions. With a worldwide curriculum and cutting-edge facilities, the University provides top-notch medical education. The medical degrees earned at Astana Medical University, such as MBBS/MD, are recognized by world-renowned organizations including as WHO, UNESCO, and MCI.
The Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan has approved Astana Medical University. Astana Medical University offers a variety of program and courses that lead to approved higher education degrees like as bachelor’s, master’s, and doctorate degrees in a variety of medical fields. Astana Medical University currently employs over 700 faculty members, and over 3000 students are pursuing medical degrees there.
: WHO, UNESCO & NMC
: 5+1 Years
: 50% Marks in PCB, NEET Qualified
Faculty / Department
Accommodation in Astana Medical University
The below mentioned facilities of accommodation and mess for their students:
- Top class of hostel rooms are provided in the campus of Astana Medical University.
- Separate wings for boys and girls on a sharing basis with attached Washrooms.
- 24 hours food available in the hostel system.
- Hostel system has Indian mess providing food 3 times a day.
- High speed of Wi-Fi facility is available in hostel rooms.
- The hostel management system assures the full security of students.
- Nearby grocery shops, cafes and sports clubs are available.
- Regular water supply is available in the hostel rooms.
- Centralized heating system is provided in hostel rooms.
Astana Medical University Highlights
- Reasonable fee structure which is affordable to global medical aspirants.
- Top-notch medical education is provided in the University.
- Wide range of employment opportunities are open after studying MBBS in Astana medical University.
- University provides highly Infrastructure hostel facilities along with all modern amenities
- The University has renowned teaching staff.
- Astana Medical University doesn’t require any entrance exam to get admission in MBBS Course.
- Thus, University has the largest library of Kazakhstan
- National level competitions occur in the university.
- This University has International relations with many nations.
- No donation fee or hidden costs during MBBS admissions.
- The medicine degree awarded from Astana medical University is globally recognized.
- There is No language problem in Astana medical University.
- Astana medical University is fully recognized by NMC, WHO and UNESCO.
- The University serves many modern facilities to worldwide students like auditorium, cafeteria, computer labs, laboratories, sports and hospitals.
Astana Medical University Fee Structure 2021-22
Tution Fee $
Hostel Fee $
Total Fee $
Tution Fees and Hostel
Charges for 5 Years
Similar Medical Colleges in Kazakhstan
MBBS Admission Process in Astana Medical University
Documents required for MBBS Admission in Astana Medical University
- A Valid passport
- 10th and 12th certificate with mark sheets
- 10 passport size photos
- Authorization of all certificates provided from the Ministry of External affairs
- Birth certificate of the candidate
- Legalize documents from the Kazakhstan embassy
- Medical certificate
- Bank receipt of payment made for first-year tuition fees
Astana Medical University Address
Astana Medical University
Beibitshilik St 49/A,
Astana Medical University - FAQs
It is now ranked 30th in Kazakhstan and 7870th globally. The university has also been recognized in the top 200 universities in the world, one of the top 200 universities in North America, top 50 in Oceania, and one of the best in the top 200 Asian universities, among other accolades.
For to get admission in Astana Medical University kindly contact abroad Educo for admission and guidance. A detail guidance to scholarship, Education loan & we been providing admission and application support over 9+ years with excellency. Contact for Application & admission assistance @ 9962327888 / 9626337888 or mail us to email@example.com.
The MBBS program in Astana is available in both English and Russian, making it accessible to students from all over the world. The university provides first-class medical education to its students through an international curriculum and cutting-edge facilities.
Astana Medical University scholarships are offered by Astana Medical University to study or research there. There are various Astana Medical University scholarships, internships for international students.
Admission procedure for studying MBBS in Astana Medical University metioned above. for more details contact +91 9962327888
Astana Medical University is one of the top medical universities of Kazakhstan. It offers MBBS in Kazakhstan at 3500 USD per year.
The Astana Medical University is recognized or accredited by: Medical Council of India (MCI) World health organization (WHO) The university is affiliated with the Ministry of Education and Science in Kazakhstan.
The flight time from Delhi (DEL) to Nur-Sultan (NQZ) is around 9h 22m and covers a distance of approximately 2543 kilometres.