Kazakh-Russian Medical University - Kazakhstan
About Kazakh-Russian Medical University
Kazakh Russian Medical University is one of Kazakhstan’s most prestigious private universities. Kazakhstani Medical University, as it was previously known, first opened its doors in 1992. Dr. Mukhtar Aliyevich Aliyev, a member of Kazakhstan’s Academy of Sciences, created the university. The educational process is meticulously organized at Kazakh Russian Medical University’s Department. The university is capable of delivering medical training to its candidates at clinical sites of a reputable medical institution.
The university will admit students on a competitive basis. In addition, applicants without citizenship or with foreign citizenship are recognized in accordance with Republic of Kazakhstan legislation as well as international treaties that the Republic of Kazakhstan has ratified. The admissions rules and regulations of KRMU are based on the Model Rules of Admission, which have been approved by the Government of Kazakhstan.
The Kazakh Russian Medical University’s educational plan satisfies educational standards. In addition, the KRMU successfully tested novel teaching methods and plans to expand medical education in the Republic of Kazakhstan.
More than 200 professors oversee medical education, the majority of whom are well-known doctors, international scientists, and some well-known Kazakhstanis. With the academic mobility program, students will also have the option to practice and study in other countries. Students will be able to select their preferred learning language (Kazakh or Russian).
: WHO & NMC
: 5+1 Years
: 50% Marks in PCB, NEET Qualified
Faculty / Department
Accommodation in Kazakh-Russian Medical University
The below mentioned facilities of accommodation and mess for their students:
- Hostels are separate for girls and boys.
- Emergency services are available considering medical facilities and security.
- Hostels are well equipped with every basic amenity.
- Well ventilated rooms are available.
- Four times meal will be served to students.
- The well-equipped mess is available.
- Sports room, study room, the dispensary is available inside the hostel.
Kazakh-Russian Medical University Highlights
- The medical faculty at the Kazakh Russian Medical University consists of 200 teachers, the majority of which are renowned and well-known doctors, outside researchers, and so on.
- Kazakh Russian Medical University has maintained relations with the Universities in the nation and abroad.
- The admission rules and guidelines at KRMU are designed in accordance with the Model Rules of Admission, which have been approved by the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
- The Rules and Guidelines of Admission at KRM are in accordance with the Model Rules of Admission, which have been recognized by the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
- Students at Kazakh Russian Medical University are provided with large, pleasant accommodations in cutting-edge dormitories located on the medical campus. On campus, you’ll find everything you need, including sports halls, pools, and Internet access.
- On the campus of Kazakh Russian Medical University, Indian teachers provide specialized training for MCI tests for all students, using specially developed programming and cutting-edge technology.
- Renowned teaching staff and faculty members are present at the university.
- Affordable tuition fees and living expenses at the university.
Kazakh-Russian Medical University Fee Structure 2021-22
Tution Fee $
Hostel Fee $
Total Fee $
Tution Fees and Hostel
Charges for 5 Years
Similar Medical Colleges in Philippines
MBBS Admission Process in Kazakh-Russian Medical University
Documents required for MBBS Admission in Kazakh-Russian Medical University
- Passing certificate of 12th standard
- Transfer certificate
- Migration certificate
- Character certificate
- 10 passport size photographs
- NEET UG examination qualified scorecard
Kazakh-Russian Medical University Address
Kazakh-Russian Medical University
Kazakh-Russian Medical University - FAQs
Kazakh Russian Medical University is one of Kazakhstan's most prestigious private universities. Kazakhstani Medical University, as it was previously known, first opened its doors in 1992.
For to get admission in Kazakh-Russian Medical University kindly contact abroad Educo for admission and guidance. A detail guidance to scholarship, Education loan & we been providing admission and application support over 9+ years with excellency. Contact for Application & admission assistance @ 9962327888 / 9626337888 or mail us to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Kazakh Russian Medical University uses English as the medium of instruction for MBBS students in Kazakhstan.
Admission procedure for studying MBBS in Kazakh-Russian Medical University mentioned above. For more details contact +91 9962327888.
Kazakh-Russian Medical University offers MBBS 4500 USD per Year Tuition fees.
The nonstop flight from New Delhi to Almaty takes 3 hours and 50 minutes. There are flights that take up to 13 hours to complete, including transit time.
MBBS degree from Kazakh-Russian Medical University approved by India NMC.