Kathmandu Medical College - Nepal
About AMA School Of Medicine
The Kathmandu Medical College, often known as KMCTH, is a medical school in Kathmandu, Nepal’s capital city. The Kathmandu Medical College is a Nepalese private medical school. This medical university was founded in 1997 and has been providing high-quality medical education ever since.
Kathmandu Medical College is associated with Kathmandu University and is recognized by international organizations such as the Nepal Medical Council, the Sri Lankan Medical Council, the General Medical Council, and the Indian Medical Council. The university is also listed in the World Health Organization’s world directory of medical schools, the International Medical Education Directory, and many other places.
The Kathmandu National Medical College includes a teaching hostel where students studying MBBS in Nepal can receive thorough instruction. Students gain experience through working with specialists in the medical area.Kathmandu Medical College is Nepal’s finest medical college, offering high-quality services and medical care to international students pursuing MBBS in Nepal. The institute provides online services to students by using the faculty’s extensive teaching experience. The institute has a teaching hospital that provides extensive training and internship programs for the students. Students will get live training in handling the patients during the course of study.
: 50% Marks in PCB, NEET Qualified
Faculty / Department
Accommodation in Kathmandu Medical College
- It is the Kathmandu Medical College’s own building, and it can accommodate 421 students.
- A café with a capacity of 56 guys is available at the dormitory. The hostel provides a wide range of cuisine options.
- With a total capacity of 128 students, there are two hostels for girls and one for boys.
- All of the clinical department’s girls, as well as the faculty of fundamental sciences, are housed here.
- Lady wardens are assigned to students to oversee the functioning of the girl’s dormitory and to deal with any concerns that arise.
- The hospital of Kathmandu Medical College is a short walk from the dormitory.
Kathmandu Medical College Highlights
- Kathmandu Medical College is Nepal’s finest medical college, offering high-quality services and medical care to international students pursuing MBBS in Nepal.
- The institute offers online services to students by acquiring the drastic teaching experience of the faculty.
- Language of instruction taught for the MBBS course is English. There will be no language barrier for the studying MBBS course at the institute.
- Indian students don’t need to have a visa to study medicine at Kathmandu Medical College.
- The institute has a huge library that contains the collection of textbooks, reference books, research journals that guide medical students.
- Kathmandu Medical College organizes the student exchange program in affiliation with many countries like USA, Japan, Sweden, Australia etc.
- The institute is listed in the world directory of medical schools and follows the US standard of education.
Kathmandu Medical College Fee Structure 2021-22
Tution Fee $
Hostel Fee $
Total Fee $
Tution Fees and Hostel
Charges for 5 Years
Similar Medical Colleges in Nepal
Kathmandu Medical College - Gallery
MBBS Admission Process in Kathmandu Medical College
Documents required for MBBS Admission in Kathmandu Medical College
- Passport of the applicant which has a minimum validity of 18 months.
- Certificate of 10th and 12th mark sheet of the applicant.
- Birth certificate of the candidate
- Pas port sized photographs of the applicant
- Invitation letter from the medical college in Nepal.
- The application documents should be authorized by the ministry of external affairs
- All documents are too legalized by the Nepali embassy.
- Medical certificate of the candidate along with the HIV test documents.
- NEET Scorecard
Kathmandu Medical College Address
Baburam Acharya Road,
Kathmandu Medical College - FAQs
Kathmandu Medical College provides a safe haven for healthy debates between students and lecturers, as well as amongst students of other nationalities. Kathmandu Medical College is recognized as Nepal's 15th finest college.
For to get admission in Kathmandu Medical College. kindly contact abroad Educo for admission and guidance. A detail guidance to scholarship, Education loan & we been providing admission and application support over 9+ years with excellency. Contact for Application & admission assistance @ 9962327888 / 9626337888 or mail us to firstname.lastname@example.org.
International organizations such as the World Health Organization, the Medical Council of India, and the Medical Council of Nepal have acknowledged the Kathmandu Medical College. The university's medium of instruction is English, which draws students from all around the world.
Scholarship information is not available. You can apply to non-college specific scholarships available for Nepal.
The College of Medical Sciences is 146 kilometers from Kathmandu, 240 kilometers from Gorakhpur, an Indian town with a large railway junction in Uttar Pradesh, and 126 kilometers from Rasual, another Indian town with a railway junction.
The Kathmandu medical college is recognized by several international organizations such as the medical council of India, the medical council of Nepal, and the world health organization.