School of Medical Sciences - Nepal
About School of Medical Sciences
The College of Medical Sciences is a medical school in the Nepalese city of Bharatpur. Every year, roughly 100 students are admitted to the MBBS programme. In 1993, the International Society for Medical Education Pvt. Ltd and Nepal’s Ministry of Education inked an agreement to build the International Institute of Medical Science in Bharatpur, which was renamed the College of Medical Sciences in 1995. It is a private institute associated with Kathmandu University in Nepal, and the Nepal Medical Council has given it full recognition.
The institute, which is located in the heart of Nepal, features state-of-the-art infrastructure, world-class facilities, and knowledgeable and experienced teachers. Twenty percent of the students enrolled are Nepal government nominees, out of a total of one hundred. The remaining pupils are self-supporting. Nepalese students who self-fund their education are chosen through Kathmandu University’s difficult Medical Entrance Examination. Students come from all over Nepal, India, and the SAARC countries to attend the college. A library with more than 20,000 volumes and over 17000 medical journals is available at the campus. Apart from academics, the college emphasizes on its students’ health and fitness by offering leisure activities such as yoga and gymnasium, as well as indoor and outdoor sports for all-round growth.
: 50% Marks in PCB, NEET Qualified
Faculty / Department
Accommodation in School of Medical Sciences
- There are separate enclaves for male and female students, as well as the Boy’s and Girl’s hostel wardens and some senior lecturers, who are all housed within these blocks.
- A guest room has been given for parents of students, as well as a waiting room for other guests. • The campus hospital, which is staffed by competent doctors, provides emergency medical services to students and staff as needed.
One car is constantly stationed on campus to respond to emergency situations and transport students and staff to the hospital if necessary.
- All hostels feature excellent mess/canteen facilities for both students and staff, with a wide variety of culinary dishes including Nepali, South Indian, North Indian, Chinese, Continental, and other cuisines.
- The meal is made under strict hygienic control and is of high nutritional and gastronomic quality.
School of Medical Sciences Highlights
- It has various National & International Collaborations with bodies like B.P.Koirala Institute of Health Sciences, Dharan, B.P.Koirala Memorial Cancer Hospital, Bharatpur Govt. hospital of Bharatpur
- It has various facilities for students .
- It is affiliated to Kathmandu University and fully recognized by the Nepal Medical Council
School of Medical Sciences Fee Structure 2021-22
Tution Fee $
Hostel Fee $
Total Fee $
Tution Fees and Hostel
Charges for 5 Years
Similar Medical Colleges in Nepal
School of Medical Sciences - Gallery
MBBS Admission Process in School of Medical Sciences
Documents required for MBBS Admission in School of Medical Sciences
- Copy of Passport.
- Copy of Mark sheets.
- Copy of invitation letter.
- Birth certificate.
- Medical certificate.
- 8 Passport size photographs.
- NEET Scorecard
School of Medical Sciences Address
School of Medical Sciences - FAQs
The School of Medical Sciences provides a stable environment for healthy debates among students, teachers, and students of various nationalities.
For to get admission in School of Medical Sciences. kindly contact abroad Educo for admission and guidance. A detail guidance to scholarship, Education loan & we been providing admission and application support over 9+ years with excellency. Contact for Application & admission assistance @ 9962327888 / 9626337888 or mail us to email@example.com.
Yes, School of Medicines in Nepal Taught MBBS in English.
A scholarship to support international master's students in the School of Medical Sciences by providing a tuition price credit of up to $20000 per year.
Admission procedure for Study MBBS in School of Medical Sciences mentioned above under Admission Process.
Different Medical Colleges in Nepal will have different pricing packages. In general, the total course fee will be around INR 45 to 65 lakh, which can be paid over a period of three to four years. Aside from that, there will be other charges for lodging and food.
The College of Medical Sciences is located 146 kilometers from Kathmandu and 240 kilometers from Gorakhpu, an Indian town.
MCI has approved/recognized all of Nepal's medical colleges. Students must take the MCI Screening Test in India after successfully completing their medicine course. Students who obtained their medical degree in Nepal, on the other hand, have shown that they may easily pass MCI on their first or second attempt.