B.P. Koirala Institute of Health Sciences - Nepal
About B.P. Koirala Institute of Health Sciences
BP Koirala Medical College and Hospital Dharan is a self-contained institution capable of providing excellent medical education to national and international students. It is situated in Nepal’s Dharan region. It offers students from all over the world innovative learning possibilities. It is self-funded and administered by its own board of directors. The Nepalese Parliament has entrusted this school with the task of developing medical experts capable of ridding the country of contagious diseases. It aims to train responsible health-care workers in the country to be capable of addressing crucial medical situations with confidence.
The B P Koirala Institute of Health Science has formed a partnership with the Institute of Tropical Medicine in Antwerp, Belgium, and Nepal’s Ministry of Health and Population to provide appropriate training programme for combating tropical and infectious diseases at their source. The goal is to rid Nepal of some of the worst diseases that kill thousands of people every year. It was founded on the 18th of January in the year 1993.
: 50% Marks in PCB, NEET Qualified
Faculty / Department
Accommodation in B.P. Koirala Institute of Health Sciences
- Students can stay in hostels offered by B.P. Koirala Institute of Health Sciences.
- Staying in the BPKIHS hostel is required for all BPKIHS students.
- Separate hostels for males and girls are located on the college grounds.
- At the hostel, there is an attached mess with dining hall facilities.
- The mess serves both vegetarian and non-vegetarian students clean, healthy, and nutritional cuisine.
- A leisure area and a prayer hall, as well as a separate visitors hall with parking, are all included in the college hostel.
B.P. Koirala Institute of Health Sciences Highlights
- The World Health Organization has approved BPKIHS Nepal, and it is also listed in the world directory of medical schools.
- Koirala Medical College is a medical school in Koirala, India. Nepal has 19 faculties with professionals that train and teach students to deliver an outstanding education.
- For MBBS admission in Nepal, students do not need to take any additional entrance examination than NEET.
- International students use English as their primary language, which is one of the main reasons why they choose to study MBBS in Nepal.
- The BP Koirala Medical College is a medical school founded by BP Koirala. Nepal has some of the best medical schools in the country.
- All students have access to hostel facilities.
B.P. Koirala Institute of Health Sciences Fee Structure 2021-22
Tution Fee $
Hostel Fee $
Total Fee $
Tution Fees and Hostel
Charges for 5 Years
Similar Medical Colleges in Nepal
B.P. Koirala Institute of Health Sciences - Gallery
Admission Procedure For MBBS in B.P. Koirala Institute of Health Sciences
Documents required for MBBS Admission in B.P. Koirala Institute of Health Sciences
- Passport (with Minimum 18 months validity).
- 10th Certificate & Mark sheet.
- 12th Certificate & Mark sheet.
- Birth Certificate (In English).
- Passport Size Photographs – 10.
- Medical University of Nepal’s Official Invitation letter.
- The Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi’s authorization of all documents.
- All the documents legalized from the Nepali Embassy.
- Visa fees.
- University’s 1st year Tuition fee’s bank receipt (required for some Universities).
- HIV test documents with negative results.
B.P. Koirala Institute of Health Sciences Address
B.P. Koirala Institute of Health Sciences -FAQs
BPKIHS is one of the best colleges in Nepal-India cooperation. In 1994, the Medical Councils of Nepal, India, and Sri Lanka recognized this institute for its MBBS curriculum.
For to get admission in B.P. Koirala Institute of Health Science. kindly contact abroad Educo for admission and guidance. A detail guidance to scholarship, Education loan & we been providing admission and application support over 9+ years with excellency. Contact for Application & admission assistance @ 9962327888 / 9626337888 or mail us to email@example.com.
International students can apply for admission to BP Koirala Institute of Health Science Dharan through their country's authorized admission representatives. English is the language of teaching for all foreign students at BPKIHS Dharan.
Individuals with a caring personality benefit from comprehensive personality development. B.P. Koirala Institute of Health Science, Nepal offers scholarships to qualified individuals, keeping in mind the financial difficulties connected with obtaining a medical degree, which is quite expensive.
Admission Procedure for get MBBS from B.P. Koirala Institute of Health Sciences Mentioned above detailly.
Rs 7,00,000 approximate per year for Studying MBBS in B.P. Koirala Institute of Health Sciences.
The direct flight from Delhi Airport to Bagdogra Airport takes 1 hour and 55 minutes.
The MBBS program at BP Koirala Institute of Medical Sciences Dharan is recognized by the Indian Medical Council.