Lumbini Medical College - Nepal
About Lumbini Medical College
Lumbini Medical College is one of Nepal’s best medical schools. It is situated in Nepal’s Lumbini area. This is a private medical school that attempts to provide its students with a high-quality education.Lumbini Medical College offers a variety of medical courses, including MBBS, BDS, MD, MS, B.Sc, and more. All courses are taught by professional professors, and the MBBS fees in Nepal are relatively affordable.All of the courses provided at Lumbini Medical College in Nepal are taught in English, which is one of the reasons why students from all over the world come to Nepal to study MBBS.
Lumbini Medical College is accredited by many countries, including the Medical Council of Nepal, the Medical Council of India, and the World Health Organization. It is also affiliated with Katmandu University and has received recognition from international organizations such as the Medical Council of Nepal, the Medical Council of India, and the World Health Organization.
: 50% Marks in PCB, NEET Qualified
Faculty / Department
Accommodation in Lumbini Medical College
- Male and female apartments should be separated.
- The guestrooms are outfitted with fully equipped inn rooms.
- There are options for air-conditioned accommodations.
- Lumbini Medical College Kathmandu’s lodging has damaged workplaces for its understudies.
- The rooms are fully secured and have a good security system.
- Every one of the Lumbini clinical school’s understudies has access to water and electricity in their accommodations.
Lumbini Medical College Highlights
- Ranked in the top medical colleges in Nepal.
- English language programs for international students.
- The college is approved by the NMC.
- The cost of the study is low.
- Good cafeteria with quality food.
Lumbini Medical College Fee Structure 2021-22
Tution Fee $
Hostel Fee $
Total Fee $
Tution Fees and Hostel
Charges for 5 Years
Similar Medical Colleges in Nepal
Lumbini Medical College - Gallery
MBBS Admission Process in Lumbini Medical College
Documents required for MBBS Admission in Lumbini Medical College
- Passport of the applicant which has a minimum validity of 18 months.
- Certificate of 10th and 12th mark sheet of the applicant.
- Birth certificate of the candidate
- Passport sized photographs of the applicant
- Invitation letter from the medical college in Nepal.
- The applicant documents should be authorized by the ministry of external affairs
- All documents are too legalized by the Nepali embassy.
- Medical certificate of the candidate along with the HIV test documents
- NEET Scorecard
AMA School Of Medicine Address
H 10, Tansen 32500,
Lumbini Medical College - FAQs
Lumbini Medical College Nepal is ranked 12173rd in the world and 7th in the country. It is one of Nepal's most prestigious medical schools
For to get admission in Lumbini Medical College. kindly contact abroad Educo for admission and guidance. A detail guidance to scholarship, Education loan & we been providing admission and application support over 9+ years with excellency. Contact for Application & admission assistance @ 9962327888 / 9626337888 or mail us to email@example.com.
All of the courses provided at Lumbini Medical College in Nepal are taught in English, which is why students from all over the world come to Nepal to study MBBS.
LUMBINI Medical College also offers scholarships to those who are interested in pursuing a career in medicine. Students must quadrate the LUMBINI Medical College admission examination to be eligible for scholarships.
Distance from India to Nepal is 1,010 kilometers. This air travel distance is equal to 628 miles.
YES Lumbini medical college approved by India MCI