National Medical College - Nepal
About National Medical College
National Medical College was founded in 2001 and is run by the “National Medical College Company Pvt. Ltd.”, which is chaired by Prof. Dr. Jainuddin Ansari, an exceptional surgeon with national and international credentials in the field of Medico-Social services. National Medical College is one of Nepal’s premier medical schools, ranking first among all medical schools in terms of infrastructure, academic facilities, and advanced medical technology.
: 50% Marks in PCB, NEET Qualified
Faculty / Department
Accommodation in National Medical College
- All undergraduate and postgraduate students, faculty members, nursing and other technical employees of National Medical College have access to well-furnished residential accommodation.
- Boys and girls are housed in separate hostels.
- In student hostels, furniture, food, amusement, and all other aspects of comfort have been given top importance.
- Outdoor/indoor games, a Gymnasium, and an Aerobic Exercise Hall contribute to the students’ physical and mental fitness.
National Medical College Highlights
- The cost of tuition is low.
- There is no donation or capitation fee.
- Education of the highest standard.
- The Medical Council of India has given it its approval (MCI)
- English is the language of instruction.
- Costs of living are reasonable.
- The environment and culture are very similar to that of India.
National Medical College Fee Structure 2021-22
Tution Fee $
Hostel Fee $
Total Fee $
Tution Fees and Hostel
Charges for 5 Years
Similar Medical Colleges in Nepal
National Medical College - Gallery
MBBS Admission Process in National Medical College
Documents required for MBBS Admission in National Medical College
- Passport (with Minimum 18 months validity).
- 10th Certificate & Mark sheet.
- 12th Certificate & Mark sheet.
- Birth Certificate (In English).
- Passport Size Photographs – 10.
- Medical University of Nepal’s Official Invitation letter.
- The Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi’s authorization of all documents.
- All the documents legalized from the Nepali Embassy.
- Visa fees.
- University’s 1st year Tuition fee’s bank receipt (required for some Universities).
- HIV test documents with negative results.
National Medical College Address
National Medical College - FAQs
National Medical College is one of Nepal's most prestigious private medical schools. Birgunj is the location. National Medical College has a capacity of 300 beds and 15 specialized departments.
For to get admission in National Medical College. kindly contact abroad Educo for admission and guidance. A detail guidance to scholarship, Education loan & we been providing admission and application support over 9+ years with excellency. Contact for Application & admission assistance @ 9962327888 / 9626337888 or mail us to email@example.com.
The language of instruction in Nepal's medical colleges is English, making it straightforward for Indian students to study there.
For a scholarship, students must pass an entrance exam. Scholarships are given out based on merit and financial need, and are intended to help a student throughout their academic career as long as they maintain a high academic standard.
National Medical College, Nepal Was Approved by NMC/MCI.