Nepalganj Medical School - Nepal
About Nepalganj Medical School
Nepalgunj Medical College is a private college that was founded in 1996 by a group of well-known businesspeople, medical experts, educators, and other well-known persons who came together to fulfil a societal commitment. They began their first batch of MBBS students in 1997, a year after the college opened, and students graduated in 2002. “Excellence in Medical Education” is NGMC’s motto. The college has two well-equipped teaching hospitals in the Bank district’s two largest cities: a 750-bed teaching hospital in Kolhapur and a 250-bed teaching hospital in Nepalgunj.
This college features a plethora of highly skilled and experienced professionals in every discipline, as well as ample human resources and cutting-edge equipment. Other attractions of this private college include academic seminars, conferences, and guest lectures by famous practitioners in the field of medical science from around the world. NGMC is ranked No. 10 in Nepal’s top 10 colleges and No. 16961 globally. The Medical Council of India (MCI), the Medical Council of Malaysia, and other SAARC countries do not recognize the NGMC.
: 50% Marks in PCB, NEET Qualified
Faculty / Department
Accommodation in AMA Nepalganj Medical School
• Separate Nepalgunj Medical College hostel for girls and boys.
• Semi-furnished double and triple bedded rooms.
• Other facilities are a common recreation hall with color T.V, gym, and indoor/outdoor sports.
• Separate hostels for boys and girls with the attached bathroom and kitchenette.
• Twin sharing a semi-furnished room with a wooden bed, study table, chair, bookrack, and steel cupboard for each.
• Recreation room with color T.V and indoor games.
Nepalganj Medical School Highlights
- Lecture halls are well lighted and ventilated.
- Faculty is experienced and educated.
- Indoor and outdoor gaming is encouraged.
- Gymnasium to keep the students fit.
- Library has study hall to accommodate 200 students and well stocked with books and journals.
- Cultural events like annual day programs help in entertaining the students.
Nepalganj Medical School Fee Structure 2021-22
Tution Fee $
Hostel Fee $
Total Fee $
Tution Fees and Hostel
Charges for 5 Years
Similar Medical Colleges in Nepal
Nepalganj Medical School - Gallery
MBBS Admission Process in Nepalganj Medical School
Documents required for MBBS Admission in Nepalganj Medical School
- 10 Passport Size Photographs
- An original birth certificate
- Academic Certificates
- Medical and Travel insurance
- Medical test report for a registered Doctor
- Invitation letter from the college
- Approval by the Ministry of External Affairs
- Approval by the Ministry of Education, Nepal
Nepalganj Medical School Address
Nepalgunji Medical College,
Nepalganj Medical School - FAQs
There are no doubt better colleges than Nepalgunj Medical College in terms of college standards, such as better campus recruitment, higher quality education, a better college campus, a better environment, and so on.
For to get admission in Nepalganj Medical School. kindly contact abroad Educo for admission and guidance. A detail guidance to scholarship, Education loan & we been providing admission and application support over 9+ years with excellency. Contact for Application & admission assistance @ 9962327888 / 9626337888 or mail us to email@example.com.
The Nepalgunj Medical College is a well-known private medical school in Nepal that offers an MBBS program to interested students. Nepalgunj Medical College, Nepal scholarships are granted to meritorious individuals, keeping in mind the financial difficulties involved with obtaining medical education, which is quite expensive.
The Medical Council of India does not accept NMC, despite the fact that it has been recognized by the world's leading medical agencies. The college has been recognized by the Nepal government and is affiliated with Kathmandu University. The Executive Council of Kathmandu University has granted it permanent affiliation.