Zagazig University - Egypt
About Zagazig University
Zagazig University is one of Egypt’s universities that was founded to work with its counterparts in the country’s renaissance and rise to prominence. In the academic year 1969/1970, the university began as a branch of Ain Shams University.
In terms of its founding, Zagazig Institution is Egypt’s eighth university. As its tagline, the institution has chosen the picture of the great national leader Ahmed Orabi son of Sharqi, who stood tall in the face of ruthless colonisation, calling for the liberation of our beloved Egypt. On 14/4/1974, Law No. 18 was passed to establish Zagazig University, which consisted of six colleges and was a part of Ain Shams University. Agriculture, trade, veterinary medicine, human medical, education, and science colleges are among them. Later, other schools were established, bringing the total number of institutions to 33, with various specialties dispersed over the country.
: WHO and NMC
: 5 Years
: 50% Marks in PCB, NEET Qualified
Faculty / Department
Accommodation in Zagazig University
The below mentioned facilities of accommodation and mess for their students:
- If you have a strong desire to learn about Egyptian culture while also learning the language, you should consider staying at a homestay, where you may interact with locals while also learning the language’s articulations and slangs.
- You can find workable pace students from various countries through student housing. Students of all ages and from various countries share a house and live together in a student housing arrangement.
- This is an educational experience, as you learn at a reasonable pace not just about Egyptian culture but also about the cultures of other countries.
- In addition, the location of the lofts is chosen such that various amenities such as bistros, apparel stores, and shopping malls are close by.
Zagazig University Highlights
- For the benefit of the students, the college has all of the world-class facilities.
- The auditorium has a seating capacity of 1000 persons.
- The library is well-stocked and big.
- In terms of when it was founded, it is the seventh university in Egypt.
Zagazig University Fee Structure 2021-22
Tution Fee $
Hostel Fee $
Total Fee $
Tution Fees and Hostel
Charges for 5 Years
Similar Medical Colleges in Egypt
Zagazig University - Gallery
MBBS Admission Process in Zagazig University
Documents required for MBBS Admission in Zagazig University
- 10th & 12th Mark sheet
- Passing Certificate
- Transfer Certificate & Character Certificate
- NEET scorecard
- Birth Certificate (in English)
- Police Clearance Certificate (PCC)
- Minimum 3 months Bank Statement at the time of Visa processing
- Passport size photograph
- Original copies of all documents with 2 set of photocopies
Zagazig University Address
44519, Ismailia – Zagazig Road,Shaibet an Nakareyah,
Ash Sharqia Governorate,
Zagazig University - FAQs
In the list of Best Global Universities, Zagazig University is placed #884. Schools are ranked based on their performance on a set of widely regarded excellence factors.
For to get admission in Zagzig University. kindly contact abroad Educo for admission and guidance. A detail guidance to scholarship, Education loan & we been providing admission and application support over 9+ years with excellency. Contact for Application & admission assistance @ 9962327888 / 9626337888 or mail us to email@example.com.
Zagzig University was taught MBBS in English.
Students at Zagazig University have access to a variety of academic and non-academic resources, including a library, sports facilities, online lectures, student exchange programs, scholarships, and other administrative services.
Admission Procedure for get MBBS from Zagzig University Mentioned above details.
The annual cost of studying medicine at Menoufia University is $44,000 USD.
The flight time from Zagzig, Egypt to New Delhi, India is 8 hours and 22 minutes.
Zagzig University was Approved by MCI.