Mansoura university - Egypt
About Mansoura university
Mansoura University was established in 1972 in the Egyptian city of Mansoura. It is located in the heart of the Nile Delta. It is one of Egypt’s largest universities, and it has made significant contributions to Mansoura’s cultural and scientific life. The Cairo University Medical Faculty was established in 1962 as a part of Cairo University. The university was established under the name “East Delta University” by presidential decree in 1972. In 1973, the name was changed to Mansoura University.
In 2018, a team led by Mansoura Institution palaeontologist Hesham Sallam found the Mansourasaurus, a herbivorous lithostrotian sauropod dinosaur that was named after the university.
: 50% Marks in PCB, NEET Qualified
Faculty / Department
Accommodation in Mansoura university
- The Mansoura University hostel is equally well-equipped, with nothing missing.
- If a student prefers Indian food over other cuisines, Indian food is accessible.
- Furthermore, the categories for vegetables and non-vegetables are segregated.
- If two of the pupils do not want to eat non-vegetarian or pure vegetarian food, they can go to the vegetarian section.
- Additionally, the campus has Wi-Fi enabled, and there are emergency doctors on hand.
- Security is also quite modern, so no one will ever feel unsafe here.
Mansoura university Highlights
- A student does not need to rely on his family for financial support. He can make money as he learns.
- Internship program have also been established for all MBBS students in Egypt. While they are a part of it, they will be paid on a monthly basis.
- It is one of the most straightforward routes available for students seeking an MBBS visa in Egypt.
- The tuition and living costs are significantly lower. The fees will be easily affordable for students. Scholarship schemes for deserving students have also been established.
- If you do not feel like studying for a lengthy period of time, being here in an environment where study is appealing to you will make you a book junkie. The study environment provided here is also fantastic.
Mansoura university Fee Structure 2021-22
Tution Fee $
Hostel Fee $
Total Fee $
Tution Fees and Hostel
Charges for 5 Years
Similar Medical Colleges in Egypt
Mansoura university - Gallery
MBBS Admission Process in Mansoura university
Documents required for MBBS Admission in Mansoura university
- 12th standard passing certificate
- NEET UG examination qualified scorecard
- 15 passport size photograph
- Character certificate
- Medical certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Migration certificate
Mansoura university Address
El Gomhouria St,
Dakahlia Governorate 35516,
City: Dakahlia Governorate 35516
Mansoura university - FAQs
According to THE Emerging Economics University Rankings 2021, Mansoura University is among the top 100 universities in the world. According to THE Emerging Economics University Rankings 2021, Mansoura University is the only university in Egypt to be ranked among the top 100 universities in the world.
For to get admission in Mansoura university. kindly contact abroad Educo for admission and guidance. A detail guidance to scholarship, Education loan & we been providing admission and application support over 9+ years with excellency. Contact for Application & admission assistance @ 9962327888 / 9626337888 or mail us to email@example.com.
The majority of Mansoura University's degrees are taught entirely in English.
Mansoura university offers scholarships to students who wish to study or conduct research there. International students can apply for a variety of scholarships and internships at Mansoura University. Other organizations, such as foundations, trusts, and corporations, offer scholarships in addition to university-based scholarships.
Admission Procedure for get MBBS from Mansoura university Mentioned above details.
The distance between India and Mansoura University is 4,864 kilometers.
Mansoura university Was Approved by MCI.