Tanta University - Egypt
About Tanta University
Tanta University is an Egyptian university located in the Egyptian city of Tanta, in the governorate of AI Gharbia. It first opened its doors in the 1970s. The Ministry of Higher Education has direct scientific oversight of the university. Modern technological laboratories with fresh equipment and tools are available at the institution.
The college of medicine is dedicated to a more practical, hands-on approach to medical education, which boosts our students’ prospects of success in both higher education and high-paying work opportunities. The Medical Council of India has recognized Tanta University as a provider of MBBS degrees (MCI). The staff includes around 100 professionals who teach medical disciplines in English. There is no ragging in this environment.
: WHO and NMC
: 5 Years
: 50% Marks in PCB, NEET Qualified
Faculty / Department
Accommodation in Tanta University
The below mentioned facilities of accommodation and mess for their students:
- Accommodation The university has a number of guest houses where students can stay.
- 4316 students are now residing on the university’s campus.
- All of the guest house rooms are tastefully decorated to provide a relaxing atmosphere for the students.
- In the room, you’ll find towels, a bathrobe, soap, and shampoo, among other personal care supplies.
- The university provides high-quality service and luxurious accommodations to its students.
Tanta University Highlights
- There are numerous benefits to attending this university.
- Top-tier medical education at a leading university.
- A reasonable charge, a budget-friendly education, and a budget-friendly way of life
- Students of different ages, religions, and countries of origin attend this MCI and WHO-recognized University.
- Medical students can receive practical training at government hospitals around the world.
Tanta University Fee Structure 2021-22
Tution Fee $
Hostel Fee $
Total Fee $
Tution Fees and Hostel
Charges for 5 Years
Similar Medical Colleges in Egypt
Tanta University - Gallery
MBBS Admission Process in Tanta University
Documents required for MBBS Admission in Tanta University
- Completely filled and signed application form downloaded from the university’s website.
- Official transcripts of class 12th and 10th.
- Birth certificate
- proof of some medical tests like HIV.
- Copy of any identity card such as a passport.
- Passport size photographs.
- Personal Bank statements.
- Original invitation letter
- Passport with a minimum validity of two years
- Secondary school certificate legalized by Apostle stamp
- The medical certificate with a negative report of HIV
- 2 passport size photographs
Tanta University Address
El-Gaish, Tanta Qism 2,
AMA School Of Medicine - FAQs
Tanta University is placed #983 in the World's Best Universities list. Schools are ranked based on their performance on a set of widely regarded excellence factors.
For to get admission in Tanta university. kindly contact abroad Educo for admission and guidance. A detail guidance to scholarship, Education loan & we been providing admission and application support over 9+ years with excellency. Contact for Application & admission assistance @ 9962327888 / 9626337888 or mail us to email@example.com.
The Medical Council of India has recognized Tanta University as a provider of MBBS degrees (MCI). The staff includes around 100 professionals who teach medical disciplines in English.
There is No Scholarship Available in Tanta university.
Admission Procedure for get MBBS from Tanta university Mentioned above details.
The flight time from tanta, Egypt to New Delhi, India is 7 hours and 22 minutes.
Tanta university was Approved by MCI.