Cairo University - Egypt
About Cairo University
From 1908 to 1940, Cairo Institution was known as the University of Egypt, and from 1940 to 1952, King Fuat University was Egypt’s premier public university. Its main campus is in Giza, Egypt, just over the Nile from Cairo. It was founded on December 21, 1908, but after being housed in numerous locations throughout Cairo, its pedestals, beginning with the Faculty of Art, were constructed on the current main site in Giza in October 1929.
Although there were already high vocational schools that subsequently became university colleges, Cairo University is Egypt’s second oldest institution of higher education, after Al Ahar University. In 1908, a state-sponsored group of private citizens formed and funded an Egyptian university, which became a government institution under King Fuad I in 1925.
The university was renamed King Fouad I University in his honor in 1940, four years after his death. After the 1952 Egyptian revolution, it was renamed for the second time. Approximately 155,000 students are enrolled in the University’s 20 colleges and three institutions. It has three Nobel laureates among its graduates and is one of the world’s top 50 higher education institutions by enrollment.
: 50% Marks in PCB, NEET Qualified
Faculty / Department
Accommodation in Cairo University
- Two and three-bed rooms are available.
- All students have access to the canteen and mess facilities 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- All rooms have access to the internet 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Students have access to a common kitchen where they can prepare their own meals.
- All students have access to services such as the recreation room, gym, and laundry room.
- Cairo University’s MBBS tuition includes access to the university’s campus, which is located in the city’s heart and has a campus-oriented structure.
- All of Cairo University’s university buildings, as well as student hostels, are located within the university.
- One of Cairo’s universities is a magnet for international students, particularly those from India.
Cairo University Highlights
- Cairo University is centrally located in Great Cairo, adjacent to major businesses and leisure venues.
- In numerous research and knowledge sectors, Cairo University has elite of the greatest academics and scientists.
- There are 25 faculties and institutions at Cairo University, as well as specialized research centers and groups.
- Comprising a newly built Central Library, as well as specialized libraries at all faculties, all of which are equipped with the latest technology in documentation and research databases.
- Some of the university’s faculties and research centers have specialized laboratories with cutting-edge scientific equipment.
- Cairo University is committed to providing a variety of services to its students, including medical care, recreational activities, and cultural events.
Cairo University Fee Structure 2021-22
Tution Fee $
Hostel Fee $
Total Fee $
Tution Fees and Hostel
Charges for 5 Years
Similar Medical Colleges in Egypt
Cairo University - Gallery
MBBS Admission Process inCairo University
Documents required for MBBS Admission in Cairo University
- SSC mark sheet
- HSC mark sheet
- Birth certificate
- NEET result
- Passport size photograph
- Tuition fee payment receipt
- Medical certificate
Cairo University Address
University Street, Giza
Cairo University - FAQs
Cairo University is consistently regarded as one of Egypt's best universities and one of Africa's best universities. Cairo University was ranked 2nd in Egypt and 6th in Africa in the QS rating of 2021, with a global ranking of 561-570.
For to get admission in Cairo University. kindly contact abroad Educo for admission and guidance. A detail guidance to scholarship, Education loan & we been providing admission and application support over 9+ years with excellency. Contact for Application & admission assistance @ 9962327888 / 9626337888 or mail us to email@example.com.
It is divided into 35 sections covering various medical specialties. The faculty has a total of five years of study, including a training year and a concession year. The language of instruction is English.
Cairo University offers scholarships to students who wish to study or conduct research there. International students can apply for a variety of scholarships and internships at Cairo University. Other organizations, such as foundations, trusts, and corporations, offer scholarships in addition to university-based scholarships.
Admission Procedure for get MBBS from Cairo University Mentioned above details.
The distance between Cairo and Mumbai is about 4340 kilometers.
Cairo University Was Approved By MCI.