Menoufia University - Egypt
About Menoufia University
Menoufia University is a university in Menoufia, Tunisi It was founded in 1976 as one of Egypt’s regional universities. To be able to give university education in Egypt. The university is known for its quick growth and widespread acclaim. The university began with four colleges (the Institutions of Agriculture, Engineering, Education, and Electronic Engineering), then expanded and founded many of its connected colleges until it had approximately 9560 male and female students, 214 faculty members, and 372 assistant staff. The university’s main headquarters are in Shebin El-Koum, Menoufia Governorate. After the separation of the faculties of the university branch in Sadat City, which has now become the University of Sadat City, the university presently has 13 colleges and one institute.
: WHO and NMC
: 5+1 Years
: 50% Marks in PCB, NEET Qualified
Faculty / Department
Accommodation in Menoufia University
The below mentioned facilities of accommodation and mess for their students:
- The institution has established university cities for student housing.
- For female students, there are six cities with 14 buildings totaling 564 rooms.
- There are 6 more cities, totaling 14 structures and 575 rooms.
Menoufia University Highlights
- Faculty with a wealth of experience and expertise
- Studying in a calm environment.
- On all fronts, there is a lot of exposure to pupils.
- At Menoufia University, we are dedicated to changing students’ lives by giving them industry exposure and training them to become world-class entrepreneurs.
Menoufia University Fee Structure 2021-22
Tution Fee $
Hostel Fee $
Total Fee $
Tution Fees and Hostel
Charges for 5 Years
Similar Medical Colleges in Egypt
Menoufia University - Gallery
MBBS Admission Process in Menoufia University
Documents required for MBBS Admission in Menoufia University
- Original and Copy of Passport
- Copy of 10th and 12th Mark sheets
- Copy of invitation letter
- Birth certificate
- Medical certificate
- 10 Passport size photographs
- AIDS/HIV Test should be attested by the ministry of foreign affairs.
- Medical Test.
- NEET Scorecard.
Menoufia University Address
Gamal Abd El-Nasir,
Qism Shebeen El-Kom,
Shibin el Kom,
City: Menofia Governorate
Menoufia University - FAQs
In the list of Best Global Universities, Menofia University is rated #1184. Schools are ranked based on their performance on a set of widely regarded excellence factors.
For to get admission in Menoufia University. kindly contact abroad Educo for admission and guidance. A detail guidance to scholarship, Education loan & we been providing admission and application support over 9+ years with excellency. Contact for Application & admission assistance @ 9962327888 / 9626337888 or mail us to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Menoufia University Was Taught MBBS in English.
Students in academic disciplines that need longer courses of study, such as medicine, will need to find additional funding because the scholarships only cover four years of university. Zahra Adnan, a fourth-year Syrian medical student at Menoufia University, is aware that her DAFI funding will run out this year.
Admission Procedure for get MBBS from Menoufia University Mentioned above details.
The annual cost of studying medicine at Menoufia University is $31,500 USD.
The distance between India and Menoufia University is 4,895 kilometers.
Menoufia University Was Approved By MCI.