Ain Shams university - Egypt
About Ain Shams university
The third Egyptian university, Ain Shams University, was established in July 1950 under the name ‘Ibrahim Pasha University.’ It collaborated with the two previous universities, ‘Cairo University’ (Fua’d the 1st) and ‘Alexandria University’ (Farouk the 1st), in spreading the university mission and answering the growing demand for higher education among the youth. When Ain Shams University was founded, it consisted of a number of prestigious faculties and academic institutes that were later grown into a university.
Ain Shams University is an educational, research, and service institution that embraces innovation and prepares students to compete in the job market and provide community service in conformity with international trends.
: 50% Marks in PCB, NEET Qualified
Faculty / Department
Accommodation in Ain Shams university
- Ain Shams University has a variety of campuses that act as university cities, allowing foreign students and students from outlying governorates to attend.
- The university establishes a number of requirements that must be satisfied in order for a student to be admitted to the University City.
- University Cities provide a variety of amenities to students, including accommodation, food, health and psychological care, and recreational activities, enabling for the formation of a conducive learning environment.
- Every year, the university works to maintain university cities and improve the quality of services provided in them to meet the needs and requirements of students.
Ain Shams university Highlights
- The faculties available here are fairly advanced, so students will not feel shortchanged at any point.
- The cost of an MBBS degree in Egypt is also not prohibitively high. It is relatively affordable for a student, and there are scholarship options available for suitable students.
- The MBBS degree awarded to Egyptian students will be recognized around the world. They have no reason to believe that their degree will not be recognized by a university in your country.
- In addition, the educational infrastructure is extremely advanced. Students may always rely on e-learning apps, and if they have any questions, they can ask the professor in extra classes.
- The hairstyles worn by students are also highly stylish. If a student has any concerns, he or she should call. We can make a security report about it.
- There will be immediate action taken, and no offensive activities will be tolerated.
Ain Shams university Fee Structure 2021-22
Tution Fee $
Hostel Fee $
Total Fee $
Tution Fees and Hostel
Charges for 5 Years
Similar Medical Colleges in Egypt
Ain Shams university - Gallery
MBBS Admission Process in Ain Shams university
Documents required for MBBS Admission in Ain Shams university
- 10th & 12th Mark sheet
- Passing Certificate
- Transfer Certificate & Character Certificate
- NEET scorecard
- Birth Certificate (in English)
- Police Clearance Certificate (PCC)
- Minimum 3 months Bank Statement at the time of Visa processing with minimum balance of 2lacs
- Passport size photograph (70% face, white background, matte finish)
- Original copies of all documents with 2 set of photocopies
Ain Shams university Address
Al Qalyubia Governorate,
City: Al Obour
Ain Shams university - FAQs
In the list of Best Global Universities, Ain Shams University is placed #619th. Schools are ranked based on their performance on a set of widely regarded excellence factors.
For to get admission in Ain Shams university. kindly contact abroad Educo for admission and guidance. A detail guidance to scholarship, Education loan & we been providing admission and application support over 9+ years with excellency. Contact for Application & admission assistance @ 9962327888 / 9626337888 or mail us to email@example.com.
Yes, Ain Shams university Was Taught in English.
The Scholarship Welfare Office of Ain Shams University has announced that the Prime Minister of Canada, Justin Trudeau, has financed scholarships for bachelor's, master's, and doctorate degrees. International students can apply for these scholarships to pursue a variety of degrees.
Admission Procedure for get MBBS from Ain Shams university Mentioned above details.
The cost of studying for an MBBS in Egypt is very low. The cost of education at most Egyptian medical universities is around 27 lakhs for the entire degree.
The distance between India and Ain Shams University is 4,853 kilometers.
Yes, Ain Shams university Approved by MCI.