Tbilisi Open Teaching University - Georgia
About Tbilisi Open Teaching University
Established in 2002, the Tbilisi Open Teaching University (TOU) is a Georgian Semi-Private research university. This University is located in Tbilisi.
To study the MD program, Tbilisi Open Teaching University is one of the best medical college in Georgia. To build the notable educational center in Georgia and to ensure the implementation of international education standards in teaching and research, TOU always take efforts.
TOU has highly qualified professors and the best infrastructure and it provides modern academic programs, and thus TOU can offer excellent educational and research environment to its student
: WHO & NMC
: 5+1 Years
: 50% Marks in PCB, NEET Qualified
Faculty / Department
Accommodation in Tbilisi Open Teaching University
The below mentioned facilities of accommodation and mess for their students:
- Tbilisi Open Teaching University, Georgia provide separate hostel accommodation for both boys and girls.
- Indian students studying MBBS at Tbilisi Open Teaching University, Georgia can enjoy both veg and non-veg food at the Indian mess available here.
- Furthermore, an Indian warden is specifically employed to take care of the Indian students.
- The facilities offered by the university for students include 24 hours Wi-Fi facility, science labs, conference rooms, student workspaces, and simulation labs.
- FMGE/EXIT Coaching is provided to students without additional charges by elite professors from top medical colleges in India.
- Tbilisi Open Teaching University, Georgia is located in Tbilisi, the largest city of Georgia.
- Earlier known as Tiflis, the city is a hub to people belonging to multiple cultures, and showcase a humid subtropical climate.
- The city experiences moderately cold winters and very warm summers. The annual temperature ranges around 13.5-degree Celsius. The international airport is located around 17 km southeast from central Tbilisi.
Tbilisi Open Teaching University Highlights
- Tbilisi Open University (TOU) is a highly ranked institution offering bachelor’s, master’s, and one step medical programs through its 4 schools and multiple degree courses.
- At Tbilisi Open University, we create opportunities for our students to make the most of their student life – providing the people, places, and programs that support their growth, wellness, and success both within and outside the classroom.
- The new state-of-the-art building and facilities (science labs, subject-specific classrooms equipped with the latest teaching technology, student workspaces, conference rooms and simulation labs, library) support the University’s vision to be the leading university for creative and professional practice inspired by innovation and inquiry.
- Our research helps solve social, economic, and business challenges the world faces today and into the future. The aim of the research center at Tbilisi Open University is to provide research leadership to our students and faculty by building and providing sufficient support to enhance research capacity and develop researchers’ networks in the public and private sectors, locally, nationally, and internationally.
- At Tbilisi Open University, programs are designed in partnership with employers in law, business, finance, and health. The practice-Based Learning model allows students to gain real-world business experience and provides an opportunity to master the components gained through classroom studies and transfer them into practice.
- In partnership with our member institutions, we’re able to send and receive students and academics to and from our partner universities worldwide to be connected to high-quality academic programs.
Tbilisi Open Teaching University Fee Structure 2021-22
Tution Fee $
Hostel Fee $
Total Fee $
Tution Fees and Hostel
Charges for 6 Years
Similar Medical Colleges in Georgia
Tbilisi Open Teaching University - Gallery
MBBS Admission Process in Tbilisi Open Teaching University
Documents required for MBBS Admission in Tbilisi Open Teaching University
- Birth Certificate (In English)
- 10th (SSLC) Mark sheet and Certificates
- 11th & 12th Mark sheet and Certificates
- Original Passport (With minimum validity of 2 years)
- Photos (Passport Size)
- NEET Score Card
- An affidavit from the guardian/ parent
- Bank statement of guardian/parent for the last 6 months having a minimum balance of 3.00 Lakhs in their respective accounts.
Tbilisi Open Teaching University Address
Tbilisi Open Teaching University
n2 University St,
Tbilisi Open Teaching University - FAQs
The modern academic programs are offered to students in an excellent educational and research environment. The highly qualified professors and best infrastructure add to the many reasons that make Tbilisi Open Teaching University, Georgia the best university to study MBBS in Georgia.
For to get admission in Tbilisi Open Teaching University kindly contact abroad Educo for admission and guidance. A detail guidance to scholarship, Education loan & we been providing admission and application support over 9+ years with excellency. Contact for Application & admission assistance @ 9962327888 / 9626337888 or mail us to firstname.lastname@example.org.
English is the commonly taught language at Tbilisi Open Teaching University.
There are no scholarships available to Indian students at the university. The modest fees structure, on the other hand, is regarded to be very affordable for Indian students.
Admission Procedure for Studying MBBS in Tbilisi Open Teaching University mentioned above. For more details contact: +91 9962327888.
The cost of studying MBBS at Tbilisi Open Teaching University is 4500 USD per year in tuition fees.
The average flight time between New Delhi and Tbilisi is 8h 35min.
The Tbilisi Open Teaching University is approved by the NMC, the WHO and also the FAIMER.