Georgian American University - Georgia
About Georgian American University
The Georgian American University (GAU) was established as an MBA project of Elene Jamarjashvili MBA, in 2001, during her study at Atlanta State University (USA). Initially, the university was designed as a School of Law with the graduates to be granted a Juris Doctor (JD) degree.
In Atlanta, Elene Jamarjashvili met Kenneth A. Cutshaw, a prominent lawyer in the United States and Europe. Mr. Cutshaw was sincerely interested in the establishment of the university and agreed to help the university establish a partnership with one of the leading American Law Schools – American University’s Washington College of Law (Washington, DC).
At the beginning of 2002, Elene Jamarjashvili returned to Tbilisi and began to refine the business plan and look for the suitable investor(s). At that time she met R. Michael Cowgill, the US-funded consultant to the Georgian Government for implementing the Baku-Ceyhan (BTC) and South Caucasus (SCP) pipeline projects. Mr. Cowgill agreed to advise Ms. Jamarjashvili and then become the University President.
: WHO and NMC
: 5+1 Years
: 50% Marks in PCB, NEET Qualified
Faculty / Department
Accommodation in Georgian American University
The below mentioned facilities of accommodation and mess for their students:
- Georgian American University provides students with hostels.
- Hostels provide students a very comfortable environment to live.
- The hostels on the campus of Georgian Medical University are equipped with facilities like a library, computer labs, information centers, and medical facilities.
- Students also get Indian food in the hostel premises.
Georgian American University Highlights
- Georgian American University comes under the WHO, FAIMER, and MCI and which is also recognized internationally.
- Students studying here have the advantage of wanting themselves to get transferred to any USA medical college once they get their current credentials evaluated.
- The students studying MBBS in this University can also have the benefit of exchanging their programs of USA, Canada, Europe or Australia.
- English is used as the medium to teach their entire course of MBBS.
- Needless to say, the University provides a very high quality of Education.
- Tbilisi has a good law and order system which also encourages female candidates to join the University without having doubts.
- The students get exposure to various cultures there as candidates from all over the world come with the dream to pursue MBBS in Georgian American University.
Georgian American University Fee Structure 2021-22
Tution Fee $
Hostel Fee $
Total Fee $
Tution Fees and Hostel
Charges for 6 Years
Similar Medical Colleges in Georgia
Georgian American University - Gallery
MBBS Admission Process in Georgian American University
Documents required for MBBS Admission in Georgian American University
- 10th and 12th certificates and mark sheets.
- Birth certificate (in English).
- Transfer certificate.
- 20 passport-sized photos (3.5×4.5 cm).
- NEET scorecard.
- Original Passport.
- Medical insurance.
- Affidavit by the candidate’s parent or guardian.
- Bank statement of the candidate’s parent or guardian
Georgian American University Address
Georgian American University
8 Merab Aleksidze St,
Georgian American University - FAQs
The university provides best academic experience to the students. The university provides well-equipped hostels with basic needs and a secure environment. The students are offered with a library, computer labs, information center and medical facilities. It also offers Indian food, especially for the Indian Students.
The medium of instruction is English and the MBBS examinations are conducted in the semester pattern. The university offers the highest academic standards in its MBBS education and follows an individual approach to each of its students.
As a result, students have the opportunity to participate in exchange programs, obtain a scholarship and share not only the experience of international education and global competitiveness but also diverse cultural and social relationships.
The distance between New Delhi and Tbilisi is about 3240 kilometers. The average flight time between New Delhi and Tbilisi is 8h 35min.
Georgian American University comes under the WHO, FAIMER, and MCI and which is also recognized internationally.
For to get admission in Georgian American University kindly contact abroad Educo for admission and guidance. A detail guidance to scholarship, Education loan & we been providing admission and application support over 9+ years with excellency. Contact for Application & admission assistance @ 9962327888 / 9626337888 or mail us to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Georgian American University offers MBBS course for 4600 USD Tuition fees per year.
Admission Procedure for Studying MBBS in Georgian American University mentioned above. For more details contact: +91 9962327888.