European University - Georgia
About European University
European University, formerly known as European Teaching University (ETU), is one of Georgia’s most popular medical schools. It was established in 1995. The institution is focused on providing instruction based on the European model, which is competitive in terms of preparing students to meet international needs.
The Medical Council of India has granted permission for Indian students to pursue MBBS in Georgia at European University. It is also featured in the world directory of medical schools by WHO and FAIMER. Students can work anywhere in Europe after completing the course. After passing the exit exam, students can practice in India (NEXT). As a result, the university provides students with a wide range of professional opportunities.
The European Teaching University is staffed by certified and experienced teachers as well as invited experts who have received their education from Europe’s top universities. This adds to ETU’s international perspective and high-quality, innovation-based education.
The institution has a sophisticated technological foundation as well as a comprehensive library with a collection of both paper and electronic literature. European University’s classrooms are equipped with projectors, display systems, and other necessary equipment for relevant programme, ensuring that students receive a high-quality education. Learning Management System is also used by European University for the administration, documenting, tracking, reporting, and delivery of educational courses and training programme.
Many international students, including Indian students, attend the European University campus. The institution employs the services of a specialized agency that provides housing, food, and security to overseas students.
: WHO and NMC
: 5+1 Years
: 50% Marks in PCB, NEET Qualified
Faculty / Department
Accommodation in European University
The below mentioned facilities of accommodation and mess for their students:
- You won’t have to worry about finding a place to stay after you’ve been accepted. There are also private accommodation choices in the EEU hostels.
- There is also an air-conditioned room for pupils of all classifications.
- Indian cuisine is available at the hostel mess. Students are given with a safe and enjoyable atmosphere.
- Students can keep themselves occupied with a variety of activities such as culture, sports, and activities.
European University Highlights
- The European University of Georgia offers a low-cost MBBS program.
- The program is delivered in English as the medium of instruction.
- The European university provides outstanding educational opportunities.
- Students who complete MBBS at a European university receive a globally recognized degree, allowing them to work anywhere in the globe following graduation.
- The university is included in a global directory of medical schools.
- No IELTS or TOEFL exam is required at the time of acceptance. The best teacher-to-student ratio is at European University.
- Students are provided with more practical information than just academic information.
- This university provides students with field-specific expertise such as clinical presentations, making various diagnoses, consulting patients, and so on.
- Students studying medicine at this university gain a comprehensive understanding, knowledge, and skill set.
European University Fee Structure 2021-22
Tution Fee $
Hostel Fee $
Total Fee $
Tution Fees and Hostel
Charges for 6 Years
Similar Medical Colleges in Georgia
European University - Gallery
MBBS Admission Process in European University
Documents required for MBBS Admission in European University
- Original copy of passport
- 10th & 12th mark sheets
- Student travel health insurance
- Birth Certificate
- Invitation letter (notarized copy)
- Financial Statement
- Passport Size Photographs
European University Address
76 David Guramishvili Ave,
European University - FAQs
These universities have been ranked numerically based on their total rankings in the Best Global Universities list. Each institution was rated by members of the academic community throughout the world and in the area based on its research performance and ratings. These are the top global universities in Europe
For to get admission in European University kindly contact abroad Educo for admission and guidance. A detail guidance to scholarship, Education loan & we been providing admission and application support over 9+ years with excellency. Contact for Application & admission assistance @ 9962327888 / 9626337888 or mail us to email@example.com.
The courses at this university are delivered in the English language to both local and international students.
International students are granted millions of Euros in scholarships each year by European colleges and universities. In order to lure international students to Europe, the European Union and European Government States offer government-funded EU scholarships.
Admission Procedure for Studying MBBS in European university mentioned above. For more details contact: +91 9962327888.
European university offers MBBS course for 5500 USD Tuition fees per year.
The average flight time between New Delhi and Tbilisi is 8h 35min.
YES European university approved by India NMC / MCI.