Caucasus International University - Georgia
About Caucasus International University
In 1995, Caucasus International University opened its doors as a medical school in Tbilisi, Georgia. For doing so, the university attracts more international university entrants and students MBBS. Caucasus International University has a large number of graduates who are well qualified. More than 700 medical students from various nations are now enrolled, and the number is growing per term.
By incorporating innovative methodologies into the educational system, as well as intercultural education and a diverse university community, Caucasus International University develops a modern learning and teaching environment life. The university ensures upbringing a generation with democratic values that will be competitive at the local and international labor markets.
: WHO & NMC
: 5+1 Years
: 50% Marks in PCB, NEET Qualified
Faculty / Department
Accommodation in Caucasus International University
The below mentioned facilities of accommodation and mess for their students:
- Caucasus International University offers safe hostel rooms.
- Separate space for boys and girls.
- Efficient Internet connection- Hostel offers internet to students for study and fun purposes.
- Mess facility- hostel mess provides 3 times delicious, fresh, and healthy meals for students.
- 24 hours security- students feel safe and supported as the hostel makes sure our campuses are safe and secured.
- Nearby places to Caucasus International University hostel- The benefit of accommodation location 15 min away walk able distance from the University, makes more comfort for students.
Caucasus International University Highlights
- Caucasus International University, founded in 1998, is a recognized Higher Educational Institute. It was previously known as LLC Caucasus International University, and the Central and Eastern European Management Association granted it International Quality Accreditation Development Association (CEEMAN) and also registered under MCI.
- The university’s curriculum also encourages students to participate in international programme and conferences in order to expose them to real-world issues. Many professional experience and exchange programme were available to students, with engaging teaching approaches.
- The programs are delivered by internationally qualified lecturers and specialists providing quality education which prepares the students as highly-qualified specialists in various spheres.
- Business, Law, Media, Technology, Humanities and Social Sciences, Governance, Tourism, Medicine and HealthCare, New Cinema, and Economics are among the university’s schools. It confers internationally recognized degrees to students, such as bachelor’s and master’s degrees
- The university has very good relations with many top American, Asian and European universities. Students get many good opportunities to participate in two-way exchange programs.
Caucasus International University Fee Structure 2021-22
Tution Fee $
Hostel Fee $
Total Fee $
Tution Fees and Hostel
Charges for 6 Years
Similar Medical Colleges in Georgia
Caucasus International University - Gallery
MBBS Admission Process in Caucasus International University
Documents required for MBBS Admission in Caucasus International University
- Candidates must have NEET examination results.
- The academic mark sheet and passing certificate (original and copy).
- The candidate must carry a transfer certificate from the previous institution.
- A valid passport is essential.
- The birth certificate must be submitted during admission.
- Candidates must submit a caste certificate (SC/ ST/ OBC category candidates)
- Submit your ID proof during admission time.
- Candidates should submit the medical report at the university.
- Carry passport size photographs required for MBBS admission.
- Migration certificate
Caucasus International University Address
Caucasus’s International University,
73 Chargali St,
Caucasus International University - FAQs
Caucasus International University is one of Georgia's premier medical schools, offering a six-year MBBS programme with a low tuition rate and good academic standards.
For to get admission in Caucasus International University of Georgia kindly contact abroad Educo for admission and guidance. A detail guidance to scholarship, Education loan & we been providing admission and application support over 9+ years with excellency. Contact for Application & admission assistance @ 9962327888 / 9626337888 or mail us to email@example.com.
The medical courses are delivered in English by qualified faculty members who have extensive practical experience in world-class facilities. The Medical Council of India and the World Health Organization both recognize the LLC Caucasus International University.
Caucasus University offers scholarships to students who wish to study or do research there. International students can apply for a variety of scholarships and internships at the Caucasus University. There are numerous additional institutions, such as foundations, trusts, and corporations, that offer scholarships in addition to university-based scholarships etc.
Admission Procedure for Studying MBBS in Caucasus International University of Georgia mentioned above. For more details contact: +91 9962327888.
Caucasus International University is one of Georgia's leading medical schools, offering a 6-year MBBS programme for 5000 USD.
The flight time between Delhi (DEL) and Tbilisi (TBS) is around 11h 24m and covers approximately 3240 kilometers.
Caucasus International University is one of them. This is the newest university to provide a clinical medical programme leading to an MD degree (equivalent to MBBS in India). MCI has approved this university, which is also mentioned on the WHO website.