David Tvildiani Medical University - Georgia
About David Tvildiani Medical University
Among the medical institutes in Tbilisi, Georgia, David Tvildiani Medical University is one of the top alternatives for students. The institution was founded in 1989 by David Tvildiani and Dr. Dimitri Tvildiani and has always been a top choice for medical students all around the world.
David Tvildiani Medical University aspires to provide inexpensive higher medical education to students from all over the world, as well as contemporary infrastructure, basic amenities, and lodging facilities. It has also built PhD, doctoral program, a nursing school, and the AIETI Medical School. Currently, 200 David Tvildiani Medical University alumni are working as physicians in universities and clinics in the United States and Europe.
Students that graduated from David Tvildiani Medical University passed international tests such as the USMLE, PLAB, and NMC. Some students are currently honing their abilities in clinics and research facilities across the globe, while others have gone on to become effective teachers and several have graduated with a PhD from DTMU.
: WHO, NMC & EQAR
: 5+1 Years
: 50% Marks in PCB, NEET Qualified
Faculty / Department
Accommodation in David Tvildiani Medical University
The below mentioned facilities of accommodation and mess for their students:
- On the campus of David Tvildiani Medical University, there are independent hostels for students.
- There are four hostels available, two for boys and two for girls, with the same facilities in each building.
- Hostel rooms with a modern design, a wardrobe, and an electronic lock system.
- The rooms in these hostels contain comfy bedding and are cleaned frequently by the caretakers.
- Students can access the internet using computers with internet access and Wi-Fi.
- These dormitories provide separate study rooms for students, who are monitored by the warden to ensure that they may study without interruption.
- The college hostel includes recreational facilities for students, such as a gaming section and a common room with a television.
- The hostel also provides physical activity amenities such as a swimming pool for students and a Gymnasium with all latest equipment.
- This hostel is constantly supervised by the hostel’s faculty and wardens, who ensure the safety of the students.
- This hostel’s mess is excellent; they offer both vegetarian and non-vegetarian options.
David Tvildiani Medical University Highlights
- No Entrance exams for Indian students
- One of the best Medical Universities in Central Europe and Asia.
- Study from the latest USA Medical Textbooks, Manuals and other aids
- Recognized by WHO and MCI
- Included in AVICENNA Directory of Medical Colleges
- All successful graduates of DTMU are guaranteed to pass the MCI
- Acquire all-embracing and sound knowledge to ensure a successful career in the Medical Field
David Tvildiani Medical University Fee Structure 2021-22
Tution Fee $
Hostel Fee $
Total Fee $
Tution Fees and Hostel
Charges for 6 Years
Similar Medical Colleges in Georgia
David Tvildiani Medical University - Gallery
MBBS Admission Process in David Tvildiani Medical University
Documents required for MBBS Admission in David Tvildiani Medical University
- ID card copy
- Original copy of the school certificate
- For those under military conscription obligation, the document proving enrollment in the military conscript body;
- Four passport size photos, 3X4
- Candidates must have a NEET-UG examination scorecard along with the admit card.
- The candidate must carry a transfer certificate / leaving certificate from the previous Institution.
- Foreign students must have a valid passport.
- Birth certificates must be submitted during admission required for proof of date of birth.
David Tvildiani Medical University Address
David Tvildiani Medical University
2/6 Ljubljana Street,
David Tvildiani Medical University - FAQs
David Tvildiani Medical University was founded in 1989 and is located in Tvildiani, Georgia. The university is ranked number 22 in Georgia and number 9771 globally. The university is regarded as one of the greatest medical schools in the world. The MBBS program at the university lasts six years.
For to get admission in David Tvildiani Medical University kindly contact abroad Educo for admission and guidance. A detail guidance to scholarship, Education loan & we been providing admission and application support over 9+ years with excellency. Contact for Application & admission assistance @ 9962327888 / 9626337888 or mail us to email@example.com.
The medium of instruction used at David Tvildiani Medical University for MBBS education is mentioned below:
- English language
- Georgian language
The applicant must have received at least 50% of the marks in the 10th and 12th grades, or equivalent grades, in order to be considered. Biology, physics, and chemistry, as well as English fluency, are essential subjects. The applicant must have reached the age of 18 during that academic year. A valid passport is required. In that academic year, Student must complete the 18 years. Passport must be valid.
Admission procedure for studying MBBS in David Tvildiani Medical University mentioned above. For more details contact +91 9962327888.
The overall cost of studying MBBS at David Tvildiani Medical University in Georgia is Rs. 36,60,000, which includes tuition, hostel accommodation, food and living expenses, and "others" expenditures.
Distance from India to Georgia is 13,857 kilometers. This air travel distance is equal to 8,610 miles.
Yes, Medical Degree from David Tvildiani Medical University approved by India MCI