University of Oradea - Romania
About University of Oradea
Established in 1990, the University of Oradea is based in Oradea, in north-western Romania. Students can study arts, constructions and architecture, economics, electrical engineering and information technology, energy engineering, environmental protection, geography, tourism and sport, law, letters, management and technological engineering, medicine, orthodox theology, history, political and communication sciences, science and technology at the undergraduate and postgraduate levels social humanistic sciences. On campus, there’s accommodation for students, offering them the chance to live close to the hub of the university. The hostels are split by gender. There’s also a library and sports facilities for students with an interest in extracurricular activities. The institution has established links with 214 universities throughout the world, allowing students to participate in academic exchanges, scientific research collaborations, and study abroad opportunities. Approximately 800 students are now enrolled in the university. international students to its campus. The International Evening, organised by the faculty of medicine and pharmacy, takes place every year. Throughout the occasion, students from all over the world serve a traditional dinner while also allowing everyone to showcase their cultures and traditions through presentations and musical shows.
: WHO, NMC & UNESCO
: 5+1 Years
: 50% Marks in PCB, NEET Qualified
Faculty / Department
Accommodation in University of Oradea
The below mentioned facilities of accommodation and mess for their students:
- There are student hostels but getting in is hard because Romanian students have an advantage over international students.
- Renting an apartment, however, is just a too affordable option to pass.
- The living costs are extremely cheap, with rent ranging from €200 to €400 per month and utilities averaging roughly €70 to €150 per month.
- So you can expect to pay roughly €400 to €700 per month for everything inclusive.
University of Oradea Highlights
- The University of Oradea’s aim is to promote knowledge, research, and training through collaborations among academics, students, and the community. The University has responded to changes in the national educational policy, demographic changes, market economy requirements, local and regional needs, and new technologies over the last 22 years.
- Students, academics, and administrative staff have all had their expectations raised as a result of these developments. Our students are provided with the essential training to contribute to the development of society at the University of Oradea. This training takes place in 15 faculties and covers a wide range of topics
- The University of Oradea is a creative, energetic, active, and forward-thinking institution. Teachers, professors, and researchers are ecstatic and eager to take use of all the new possibilities presented by information technology. In addition, most classes in the new school have advanced multimedia technologies.
University of Oradea Fee Structure 2021-22
Tution Fee $
Hostel Fee $
Total Fee $
Tution Fees and Hostel
Charges for 6 Years
Similar Medical Colleges in Romania
MBBS Admission Process in University of Oradea
Documents required for MBBS Admission in University of Oradea
- Application form for the issuance of the acceptance letter for studies (2 copies)
- Application form for the university (2 copies)
- High School Diploma which allows the access of the candidate to the respective education program copy and legalized translation (English or Romanian) (2 copies)
- Transcript of records from High School- copy and legalized translation (English or Romanian) (2 copies)
- Birth certificate: copy and legalized translation (English or Romanian) (2 copies)
- Passport Copy – valid at least 6 months after the date when the letter of acceptance to studies is issued; (2 copies)
- Identity card (proof of permanent address ) translated copy-(2 copies)
- Medical certificate in English to prove that the applicant does not suffer from contagious diseases( HIV, TBC, Hepatitis C) or other illnesses incompatible with the future profession) –(2 copies)
- 2 passport photos (3/4 cm)
- Confirmation of payment of the non-refundable processing file fee of 150 euro into the Bank account of the University.
- English/Romanian language certificate B2 level (2 copies)
- Other bachelor diploma from the medical field
- If the submission of the file will be made by another person, the authorized person must submit to the Foreign Students Office a notarized power of attorney and passport copy.
University of Oradea Address
University of Oradea
Strada Universității nr. 1,
University of Oradea - FAQs
Oradea University is a creative, dynamic, active, and innovative institution. Teachers, professors, and researchers are ecstatic and eager to take use of all the new possibilities presented by information technology.
For to get admission in University of Oradea kindly contact abroad Educo for admission and guidance. A detail guidance to scholarship, Education loan & we been providing admission and application support over 9+ years with excellency. Contact for Application & admission assistance @ 9962327888 / 9626337888 or mail us to email@example.com.
Oradea medical university or medical faculty (Oradea faculty of medicine and pharmacy) is one of the best universities of Medicine in Europe with long tradition of teaching international students. The faculty has programs in English and in Romanian language.
You can study in University of Oradea on fully funded scholarship.
Admission procedure for get MBBS in University of Oradea Mentioned detailly above.
University of Oradea offers MBBS degree for 5200 USD per year.
The flight time between Ahmedabad (AMD) and Oradea (OMR) is around 21 hours and 9 minutes, covering a distance of approximately 5210 kilometers.
Yes, Medical Degree from University of Oradea approved by India MCI.