Ovidius University of Constanta - Romania
About Ovidius University of Constanta
Ovidius University of Constanta (UOC) is a public higher education institution created in 1961 that evolved into a multidisciplinary university in 1990, offering Bachelor, Master, and Doctorate degrees, as well as a quality accreditation recognized by national and international agencies.
Economic sciences, arts, law, and administrative sciences, mathematics and informatics, applied sciences, civil and mechanical engineering, theology, psychology, and education sciences, history and political sciences, foreign languages, medicine and dentistry, pharmacy, agriculture, and biology are among the fields of education covered by its 16 faculties.
UOC currently offers 94 bachelor’s degrees, 88 master’s degrees, seven doctoral schools, and 38 post-graduate programme. It has around 15,000 students and over 1.000 academic and administrative employees. It also includes approximately 1.100 international students, including roughly 28% of EU and European Economic Area countries.
: WHO and NMC
: 5+1 Years
: 50% Marks in PCB, NEET Qualified
Faculty / Department
Accommodation in Ovidius University of Constanta
The below mentioned facilities of accommodation and mess for their students:
- Over 1300 students can be housed in four student dormitories at Ovidius University during their studies.
- Making a reservation for student housing is competitive due to the limited space available.
- The university gives international students who acquire a scholarship from the Romanian government a higher priority as a result of agreements reached with the Ministry of Education and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- The average cost of leaving Constanța is lower than the average cost of exiting the European Union.
- As a result, many of our international students take advantage of the reasonably priced private housing options available near the university campuses.
Ovidius University of Constanta Highlights
- At lunchtime, many of our students take use of the university cafeteria, which provides low-cost meals (when Romanians have their main meal of the day).
- Our students have access to the main Ovidius University Library, which is located in the heart of campus, as well as the numerous smaller faculties’ libraries. The majority of its catalogues are available online.
- In addition to computer facilities for students at different faculties, the Ovidius University Library’s virtual library hall provides access to computers.
- The Language Centre offers international students and scholars the opportunity to improve their Romanian, English, German, French, and Italian language skills.
- For the first two years of study, physical education is part of the mandatory curriculum. International students can choose from a wide range of sporting activities given by the Faculty of Physical Education and Sports and participate in them.
- Under the same rules as Romanian students, international students are allowed to participate in some extracurricular sporting activities.
- International students at Ovidius University benefit greatly from the International Student Club.
Ovidius University of Constanta Fee Structure 2021-22
Tution Fee $
Hostel Fee $
Total Fee $
Tution Fees and Hostel
Charges for 6 Years
Similar Medical Colleges in Romania
Ovidius University of Constanta - Gallery
Documents required for MBBS Admission in Ovidius University of Constanta
- 10th Class Mark Sheet
- 12th Class Mark Sheet
- Passport Size Photographs
- Birth Certificate
- A Copy of the Passport
- A Copy of Transcript of Records
- Application for the Student Visa
- Copy of Confirmed Itinerary
- Medical Health Certificate
- Police Clearance Certificate authenticated and notarized by the Philippines Embassy.
Ovidius University of Constanta Address
Ovidius University of Constanta
Bulevardul Mamaia 124,
Ovidius University of Constanta - FAQs
In the EECA Rankings compiled by QS Top Universities, Ovidius University of Constanta is listed among the top 300 universities.
For to get admission in Ovidius University of Constanta kindly contact abroad Educo for admission and guidance. A detail guidance to scholarship, Education loan & we been providing admission and application support over 9+ years with excellency. Contact for Application & admission assistance @ 9962327888 / 9626337888 or mail us to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In addition to English, French, and Romanian, Ovidius University of Constanța provides MBBS programmes in English, French, and Romanian.
Students from EU countries are eligible for Romanian Ministry of Education subsidies (tuition waivers) and merit-based scholarships if they follow the same admissions procedures and standards as Romanian students.
Admission Procedure for Studying MBBS in Ovidius University of Constanta mentioned above. For more details contact: +91 9962327888.
The University of Medicine in Constanta, Romania, offers a 6-year medical programme with a tuition of 5,000 Euros each year.
Between India and Bucharest (Romania's capital), the average flight time is 10 hours and 45 minutes. Bucharest to Constanta is a 203-kilometer (126-mile) drive that takes 2 hours and 20 minutes.
The World Health Organization (WHO) and the National Medical Council (NMC) have recognized Ovidius University of Constanta.