University of Medicine and Pharmacy Craiova - Romania
About University of Medicine and Pharmacy Craiova
Craiova University of Medicine and Pharmacy is a higher educational institution in Craiova, Romania’s south-western region. In the realm of medicine, Romania has a lengthy history. Romania has had a health-care system in place since the 1700s. It’s worth noting that during the 1828 plague in Bucharest, 21 out of 26 doctors died while delivering disease treatment. George Emil Palade, the 1974 Nobel Laureate in Physiology or Medicine, was born in Iasi, Romania, while Nicolae Paulescu, the inventor of insulin, was born in Bucharest, Romania. The Craiova Faculty of Medicine was established on February 10, 1970, as part of the Craiova University of Medicine and Pharmacy. To study MBBS at The Medical University of Pleven, you must have a valid passport copy with a minimum validity of 18 months. The Medical University of Pleven requires birth certificates as part of the admissions process. For MBBS training in English, the student must have an English proficiency document (Toefl 550, IELTS 6, or Cambridge First Certificate) (For prospective students in whose homeland English is not an official language.) The University of Medicine and Pharmacy Craiova was founded as a response to the country’s complex health-care concerns in the south-west, as well as the organizational and demographical demand for specific medical higher education structures in Romania. The University of Medicine and Pharmacy Craiova aspires to provide high-quality teaching, training, and research through its faculties and specialties (undergraduate, master’s, and doctoral study programme).
: WHO and NMC
: 5+1 Years
: 50% Marks in PCB, NEET Qualified
Faculty / Department
Accommodation in University of Medicine and Pharmacy Craiova
The below mentioned facilities of accommodation and mess for their students:
- In Romania, students can stay in student housing, hostels, private flats, or rooms. Even if student accommodation in Romania is inexpensive, staying in a student hostel or shared flat is the cheapest option (apartment). The majority of overseas students can afford private housing.
- The lowest option is a student hostel, which costs roughly 50 euros per month including all bills. We strongly advise international students who desire to live on a shoestring budget to consider this option.
- In general, Romanian flats are completely furnished, with a television, a gas stove, a refrigerator, mattresses, and couches. Some of the more upscale ones include washers and microwaves, among other amenities.
- For $20 a month or less, you can get cable TV with Internet access 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Apartments range in price from €100 to €300 per month.
- The apartments are equipped with central heating and hot water. Lights and water cost between €30EUR and €50EUR per month on average.
- We recommend that overseas students rent two apartments at first. As a result, it becomes less expensive for them, and they assist one another as they adjust to their new surroundings.
- We recommend that students who want to live in a private apartment contact us so that we can book apartments for them. In fact, we’re collaborating with companies who rent out private student dormitories. Visit a private student accommodation in Romania, for example, for a reasonable price.
University of Medicine and Pharmacy Craiova Highlights
- University of Medicine and Pharmacy of Craiova (UMFCV) – public higher education institution in Romania. UMFCV became active in 1970.
- The main building of the university proudly stands in Craiova inside an urban campus.
- University of Medicine and Pharmacy of Craiova earned its place in the top 40 universities of Romania.
University of Medicine and Pharmacy Craiova Fee Structure 2021-22
Tution Fee $
Hostel Fee $
Total Fee $
Tution Fees and Hostel
Charges for 6 Years
Similar Medical Colleges in Romania
MBBS Admission Process in University of Medicine and Pharmacy Craiova
Documents required for MBBS Admission in University of Medicine and Pharmacy Craiova
- Certified copy of High school diploma or its equivalent;
- Certified copy of transcripts (marks) of the performed studies;
- Certified copy of Birth certificate;
- Copy of passport pages 1,2,3,4 or other identification paper;
- Medical certificate, which must include: vaccination proof for hepatitis B; evidence for chronic diseases and assessment of mental status;
- photos passport size
- Curriculum vitae
University of Medicine and Pharmacy Craiova Address
university of medicine and pharmacy of craiova
Strada Petru Rareș 2,
University of Medicine and Pharmacy Craiova - FAQs
In terms of Craiova's educational system, the University of Medicine and Pharmacy is ranked well. Craiova University of Medicine and Pharmacy is ranked 8450th in the world.
For to get admission in University of Medicine and Pharmacy of Craiova kindly contact abroad Educo for admission and guidance. A detail guidance to scholarship, Education loan & we been providing admission and application support over 9+ years with excellency. Contact for Application & admission assistance @ 9962327888 / 9626337888 or mail us to email@example.com.
University of medicine Craiova is one of the best Romanian medical universities with medical study programs in English.
University of Medicine and Pharmacy of Craiova provides scholarship to international students Study MBBS.
Admission Procedure for Study MBBS in University of Medicine and Pharmacy of Craiova is mentioned above under Admission Process.
Studying MBBS in University of Medicine and Pharmacy of Craiova, 30,000 EURO
India and Romania are 5,626 kilometers apart. This distance equates to 3,496 miles by flight.
Yes, India's National Medical Council has approved Craiova University of Medicine and Pharmacy.