Southern Medical College - Bangladesh
About Southern Medical College
Southern Medical College & Hospital (SMCH) was founded in 2005 with the goal of producing a group of brilliant medical graduates who can assist the less fortunate by providing the highest possible quality of compassionate and cost-effective care and treatment to each and every patient, resulting in high patient satisfaction. The institute’s major goal is to display a high level of medical education, people training, and experimentation and research in a variety of medical fields. Our college’s goal is to produce not only doctors, but also responsible citizens. The number of medical colleges available is insufficient to meet public demand.
We have already contacted some overseas medical institutions to receive real-time teachings from reputable medical colleges via teleconferencing, video conferencing, and other means in order to make our pupils more active. Our professors are not just teachers, but also mentors. Medical and paramedical workers can be trained at our facility. We are dedicated to improving people’s quality of life through better health care, professional development for those who will service others’ health needs, and the discovery of information that will benefit us all.
Our hospital is in good working order. In our hospital block, we intend to create specialized departments. Our initial focus will be on becoming a nephrologist. As a result, we have taken the initiative to establish a kidney dialysis center. It is noteworthy that just two hospitals in Chittagong have this facility, but low-income individuals do not have access to it. However, the door to Southern Medical College & Hospital is always open to those in need. Second, we are considering expanding our Orthopedic Department, as Chattogram continues to fall behind in this field. But we never said that our path was easy or without obstacles, because we overcome them all.
We will continue our efforts, but we will need individuals from all walks of life, particularly parents and students, to join us in making this great initiative a success. We think that by working together, we can create a better future.
: 50% Marks in PCB, NEET Qualified
Faculty / Department
Accommodation in Southern Medical College
- This medical college offers a pleasant campus ambiance as well as safe hostel accommodations.
- Southern Medical College Chittagong offers a variety of accommodation options for both male and female students.
- The hostel is located on the college grounds. So that the kid can get to college in a reasonable amount of time.
- Indian food is widely available in Bangladesh, and the culinary habits and cuisines of West Bengal, India, and Bangladesh are very similar.
- All non-resident students are given with fully furnished in-campus hostel accommodation on a shared basis, with separate rooms for males and girls.
- All of the needs are provided to the children with the primary concern of ensuring their safety.
- The Hostel rooms are well-built and designed with students in mind.
- This southern medical institution in Bangladesh also has a canteen, a retail shop, and prayer halls, among other things.
Southern Medical College Highlights
- A premier medical school in Bangladesh that strives for excellence.
- It was conceived with the goal of promoting exceptional medical talents to the most deserving pupils.
- Making significant progress toward achieving the aims and objectives.
- 08 acres of land and infrastructure to build a fantastic academic environment.
- Own hospital with 400 beds that is constantly caring for patients, especially those from low-income families, by charging very low prices or offering services for free.
- There are no entrance exams necessary for admittance, and there is no donation or capitation fee.
- The goal of Southern Medical College and Hospital was to produce outstanding Humanitarians who would serve society rather than the finest doctors.
- To indoctrinate quality medical abilities, top expert professors from home and abroad will be used.
- Innovative teaching approaches combined with modern infrastructure.
- Boys and girls get exclusive access to the finest lodging and dining facilities.
- Exceptional concern and compassion for the safety of all local and international students.
- Low and cheap tuition attracts a large number of financially disadvantaged students.
- Southern Medical College and Hospital is an excellent place to begin your medical career.
Southern Medical College Fee Structure 2021-22
Tution Fee $
Hostel Fee $
Total Fee $
Tution Fees and Hostel
Charges for 6 Years
Similar Medical Colleges in Bangladesh
Southern Medical College - Gallery
MBBS Admission Process in AMA School Of Medicine
Documents required for MBBS Admission in Southern Medical College
- Two current passport size photographs.
- Photocopy of pages of passport possessing detailed facts.
- For Employment visas and student visas, three sets of application forms are required.
- Invitation and covering letters (preferably the original or fax copies).
- Exact amount of visa fee in cash.
- Offer letter from the concerned Government prominent educational institution in Bangladesh.
- Sponsoring certificate provided by the guardian substantiating the responsibility to accept the educational expenditures.
- Southern medical college MBBS fee is affordable.
Southern Medical College Address
Southern Medical College - FAQs
Southern Medical College & Hospital (SMCH) was founded in Chittagong in 2005 with the goal of producing a group of brilliant medical graduates for the country. This medical college is one of the best in Bangladesh for accepting international students.
For to get admission in Southern Medical College, Bangladesh kindly contact abroad Educo for admission and guidance. A detail guidance to scholarship, Education loan & we been providing admission and application support over 9+ years with excellency. Contact for Application & admission assistance @ 9962327888 / 9626337888 or mail us to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The majority of the teaching and communication language of Southern Medical College and Hospital is English, which makes it quite pleasant for all of its international students.
Medical school costs are significantly higher, and students can apply for financial aid through the Southern Medical College, Bangladesh scholarship programme, which provides financial assistance to meritorious individuals.
Admission procedure for studying MBBS in Southern Medical College, Bangladesh mentioned detailly above.
This college offers a relatively inexpensive cost structure, ranging from $35,000 to $40,000 for an MBBS programme.
It takes 2 hours and 31 minutes to fly from New Delhi, India to Chittagong, Bangladesh.
Students from India can study in Bangladesh with confidence because the MCI (Medical Council of India) has accepted the MBBS degree.