Dhaka National Medical College - Bangladesh
About Dhaka National Medical College
Dhaka Community Medical College is a top choice for medical students from around the world. The university’s campus is in the heart of Dhaka, Bangladesh. Dhaka Community Medical College opened its doors in 2008.
The primary goal of Dhaka Community Medical College is to train skilled medical personnel through high-quality MBBS education. Dhaka Community Medical College makes every effort to help students gain updated knowledge and to produce competent, committed, and accountable doctors who will be able to lead the healthcare sector as leaders to solve community health problems and to acquire a strong foundation for future training and higher education.
The students have access to urban and rural health care centers throughout Bangladesh. Pre-clinical, pre-clinical, and clinical academic activities are carried out in 12 buildings. Application forms are now available, and students from all over the world should act quickly to secure admission to the medicine program at Dhaka Community Medical College.
: 50% Marks in PCB, NEET Qualified
Faculty / Department
Accommodation in Dhaka National Medical College
- Dhaka Community Medical College provides different rooms for 2-3 students to share.
- There are separate floors for both boys and girls in the hotels.
- The hostel has a mess where students can get Indian food three times a day.
- The students are being guarded 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- The students have access to a common kitchen where they can prepare their meals.
- There are also laundry facilities and a gymnasium on the hostel grounds.
Dhaka National Medical College Highlights
- Dhaka Community Medical College charges a reasonable tuition fee for MBBS courses to international medical students.
- The admission procedure for an MBBS degree at Dhaka Community Medical College is the simplest.
- The university’s medical students are awarded internationally recognized degrees.
- WHO, BMDC, NMC, and NMC have all given their full approval to Dhaka Community Medical College.
- During their medical education, students at Dhaka Community Medical College are provided with a sustainable and politically free academic environment.
- It has also worked with top universities around the world, including Harvard University in the United States and Malaysian University.
- Every year, Dhaka Community Medical College hosts two international conferences.
- The university has a sufficient number of highly qualified and experienced professors to prepare students to become effective doctors.
Dhaka National Medical College Fee Structure 2021-22
Tution Fee $
Hostel Fee $
Total Fee $
Tution Fees and Hostel
Charges for 5 Years
Similar Medical Colleges in Bangladesh
Dhaka National Medical College - Gallery
MBBS Admission Process in Dhaka National Medical College
Documents required for MBBS Admission in Dhaka National Medical College
- 10th & 12th mark sheets, Xerox, and original.
- Valid Photo ID proof.
- Colored Photographs (Passport).
- Transfer certificate.
- Valid passport (minimum validity of 18 months)
- Bangladesh college admission invitation.
- NEET scorecard
- Medical certificate
Dhaka National Medical College Address
53, 1 Johnson Rd,
Dhaka National Medical College - FAQs
Dhaka National Medical College Bangladesh inherited the National Medical Institute of Dhaka as its predecessor. With its high-quality education and medical services, the college ranks first among Bangladesh's medical colleges.
For to get admission in Dhaka National Medical College. kindly contact abroad Educo for admission and guidance. A detail guidance to scholarship, Education loan & we been providing admission and application support over 9+ years with excellency. Contact for Application & admission assistance @ 9962327888 / 9626337888 or mail us to email@example.com.
At DNMC, all medical subjects are taught in the English language. International students who know Bengali or Hindi, on the other hand, will benefit from it during Hospital classes.
Indian students can apply for a scholarship to study at Dhaka Medical College beginning in their first year of their MBBS program.