Enam Medical College - Bangladesh
About Enam Medical College
Enam Medical College Hospital is now a complete embodiment of the country’s health care system, serving all communities and areas in Dhaka’s Northern suburbs and connecting at least 16 Districts. We have dedicated our time, energy, and expertise to providing high-quality care to our community’s families and patients.
Over the last few years, Enam Medical College Hospital has received a significant amount of recognition, including accolades in medical education, clinical care, screenings, diagnosis, and resolving health crises with highest world-class standards at a much lower cost. Enam Medical College Hospital is honored to serve our wonderful community and recognizes the responsibility that comes with providing health care services as the core purpose of our existence.
Enam Medical College Hospital was founded in 2003, meeting all of the criteria established by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, the Bangladesh Medical and Dental Council, and the University of Dhaka.
Enam Medical College Hospital is now a 1000-bed multi-disciplinary, tertiary care and referral hospital of national stature. Behind the success of such vertical and horizontal expansion, this care-giving medical embodiment excels in international standard quality at a much lower cost than even the most remote peers.
: 5 Years
: 50% Marks in PCB, NEET Qualified
Faculty / Department
Accommodation in Enam Medical College
- Students can stay in comfortable rooms at Enam Medical College and Hospital.
- During medical education, the hostel has a hygienic mess that serves fresh and healthy food.
- Students have access to a common kitchen where they can prepare their favourite foods.
- This location provides all amenities.
- The hostel also provides Internet access.
- The air conditioning in the hostel rooms is completely functional.
- The availability of central heating.
- On-site, common washing machines and refrigerators are available.
- For safety, hostels are equipped with CCTV camera surveillance.
- Gym and laundry facilities are available.
Enam Medical College Highlights
- The university has official recognition from the BMDC, NMC, and WHO, among others.
- Students are advised by qualified and experienced faculty members and professors.
- Enam Medical College and Hospital provides students with an innovative methodology and integrated teaching during their MBBS education.
- The university provides a recognized medical degree that is accepted globally, opening up a wide range of opportunities.
- It has a low fee structure that is affordable for students interested in studying MBBS in Bangladesh.
- Guest lectures by medical practitioners, academics, and researchers are also given at the college.
Enam Medical College Fee Structure 2021-22
Tution Fee $
Hostel Fee $
Total Fee $
Tution Fees and Hostel
Charges for 5 Years
Similar Medical Colleges in Bangladesh
Enam Medical College - Gallery
MBBS Admission Process in Enam Medical College
Documents required for MBBS Admission in Enam Medical College
- Application form
- SSC certificate
- HSC certificate
- Passport size photos
- National ID card
- Medical certificate
- Valid passport
- Bank receipt
- NEET scores
- Invitation letter
- Passing certificate
Enam Medical College Address
9/3 Parboti Nagar,
Savar Union 1340,
Enam Medical College - FAQs
Enam Medical College is one of the best and most renowned medical colleges in Bangladesh, offering MBBS at an affordable cost to all students interested in studying MBBS in Bangladesh.
For to get admission in Enam Medical College. kindly contact abroad Educo for admission and guidance. A detail guidance to scholarship, Education loan & we been providing admission and application support over 9+ years with excellency. Contact for Application & admission assistance @ 9962327888 / 9626337888 or mail us to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Every year, approximately 20-25 Indian students are admitted to Dhaka National Medical College. Language of Instruction: At DNMC, all medical subjects are taught in English. International students who know Bengali or Hindi, on the other hand, will benefit from it during Hospital classes.
The college provides a scholarship programme for some needy and financially poor candidates, as well as free studentship. Only about 5% of students understand free learning.