Jahurul Islam Medical College - Bangladesh
About Jahurul Islam Medical College
The Aftab Rahima Welfare Trust established Jahurul Islam Medical College, the Hospital, and the Nursing Training Institute as a conglomerate offering medical education and research, hospital care, and nursing training. The complex is located in Bhagalpur village of Kishoregonj district’s Bajitpur thana. Late Mr. Jahurul Islam, a great philanthropist in this area, founded these organizations in his native land.
In the first phase, a 250-bed hospital was opened in 1989. It is outfitted with the most modern instruments and facilities, and it provides round-the-clock services, including emergencies, for both indoor and outdoor patients. There are currently over 500 beds covering all departments of a general tertiary level teaching hospital. The Hospital will have more beds and specialized departments in its final and ultimate phase of completion to provide management and services for all aspects of medical, surgical, or emergency requirements.
Bhagalpur and its rural settings are ideal for establishing the Medical College due to their uniqueness. With a large hospital that was abundantly equipped with modern tools, excellent infrastructure, and institutional facilities, a Medical College of high national standing was a natural result. Finally, on August 26, 1992, Jahurul Islam Medical College was established as a fully residential institution.
At the moment, the College is completely self-contained, with its own buildings housing all departments, laboratories, libraries, museums, dissection hall, lecture theatres, cafeteria, and hostels for students of either sex, accommodation facilities for teachers, and so on. Indeed, the campus’s idyll serenity and beautifully landscaped terrain provide a pollution-free environment conducive to modern methods of teaching and learning. The College is a Dhaka University-affiliated and approved institution, as well as a member of the Bangladesh Medical and Dental Council (BMDC) and a World Health Organization-recognized institution (WHO).
: 5 Years
: 50% Marks in PCB, NEET Qualified
Faculty / Department
Accommodation in Jahurul Islam Medical College
|Jahurul Islam Medical College|
Jahurul Islam Medical College Highlights
- For international students pursuing the MBBS program, the cost of studying at Jahurul Islam Medical College is less than that of any Indian private college.
- The College’s graduates are well-known all over the world.
- During their MBBS studies, all students have access to a highly developed infrastructure at the institute.
- During medical school, the college also hosts extracurricular activities such as sports, cultural events, and annual functions.
- All subjects in the MBBS course are taught in English to all foreign students by teachers.
- The university invites various medical professionals to give guest lectures so that they can share their knowledge with the students.
- The World Health Organization (WHO) and the National Medical Commission both officially recognise the MBBS degree at JIMC (NMC).
- The professors are highly qualified and experienced in order to answer all of the students’ questions.
- To study medicine, students do not need to take any additional entrance exams (such as IELTS/TOEFL/PTE).
Jahurul Islam Medical College Fee Structure 2021-22
Tution Fee $
Hostel Fee $
Total Fee $
Tution Fees and Hostel
Charges for 5 Years
Similar Medical Colleges in Bangladesh
Jahurul Islam Medical College - Gallery
MBBS Admission Process in Jahurul Islam Medical College
Documents required for MBBS Admission in Jahurul Islam Medical College
- Application form
- SSC certificate
- HSC certificate
- Passport size photos
- National ID card
- Medical certificate
- Valid passport
- Bank receipt
- NEET scores
- Invitation letter
- Passing certificate
- Birth certificate
- Migration certificate
- Caste certificate
- HIV test certificate
- Covid-19 report
- Transfer certificate
Jahurul Islam Medical College Address
Vagolpur-Bajitpur Bazar Road, 2336,
Jahurul Islam Medical College - FAQs
Jahurul Islam Medical College & Hospital is a medical college and hospital in Jahurul Islam, Pakistan. Jahurul Islam Medical College & Hospital is one of the best medical schools in Bangladesh, with the majority of foreign students being Indians.
For to get admission in Jahurul Islam Medical College. kindly contact abroad Educo for admission and guidance. A detail guidance to scholarship, Education loan & we been providing admission and application support over 9+ years with excellency. Contact for Application & admission assistance @ 9962327888 / 9626337888 or mail us to email@example.com.
All subjects are taught in English to all foreign students at Jahurul Islam Medical College.
Scholarships are not available at Jahurul Islam Medical College.