Quest International University - Malaysia
About Quest International University
QIU is a private comprehensive research-led University established in 2008 in collaboration with the state government of Perak with the goal of becoming an international educational hub. Subsequently a state-of-the-art Medical Faculty was established in Ipoh to cater for the medical programme which had its inaugural intake in 2012.
The MBBS programme at QIU follows an Integrated Hybrid Problem-Based Learning Curriculum. It is par excellence professionally formulated by international experts to incorporate United States Medical Licensing Examination (USMLE) standards, opening the gateway to expedited specialization opportunities in the USA.
Quest International University Perak (QIU) (DU021(A)) is a private and comprehensive research-led university established in the Malaysian state of Perak under the Higher Educational Institutions Act 555. QIU began operations in 2011 and is owned by Global Integrated Training Associates Sdn Bhd (formerly known as Blair Education Services Sdn Bhd). The State Government of Perak has equity participation along with the QI Group.
: 5 Years
: 50% Marks in PCB, NEET Qualified
Faculty / Department
Accommodation in Quest International University
- QIU’s hostels provide accommodation for students who want the experience of independent life in a secure, comfortable environment.
- Nestled in the greenery of the Kinta Valley, the condominium units we provide give students the option of staying in a single or twin-sharing room, with 4 or 6 occupants to a unit.
- The units are a safe place for its students to maintain an active and healthy lifestyle. Besides 24-hour security surveillance, transportation is also provided to shuttle students along the commute between their residence and our campus.
- Wi-Fi is provided for students’ studies, discussions and research purposes.
- All rooms and units are furnished with the necessary equipment for students to live comfortably. We also have installed a security check-in point outside each unit, ensuring that QIU-appointed security personnel will make their rounds every hour to ensure the tenants’ safety.
Quest International University Highlights
- Top & Extensively Recognized University
- Quick Admission Process
- Enormous Scientific Lab
- Top Medical University In The World
- Strong & Thorough Medicine Foundation
- Qualified Professors, Teachers & Doctors
- MBBS Degrees Are Recognized Worldwide
- Many Recreational Options
Amazing Infrastructure With Necessary Labs
Quest International University Fee Structure 2021-22
Tution Fee $
Hostel Fee $
Total Fee $
Tution Fees and Hostel
Charges for 5 Years
Similar Medical Colleges in malaysia
Quest International University - Gallery
MBBS Admission Process in Quest International University
Documents required for MBBS Admission in Quest International University
- Language Proficiency Certificate
- Health & Medical Certificate
- Passport Sized Photographs
- Letter of Recommendation
- No Criminal Certificate
- Academic Certificates
- Statement of Purpose
- Application Form
- NEET Scorecard
Quest International University Address
Plaza Teh Teng Seng, 227,
Jalan Raja Permaisuri Bainun,
30250 Ipoh, Perak,
Quest International University - FAQs
Trusted university that has great potential to educational achievement for the young generation. Tuition fee is affordable and reasonable. Classroom is not over sized like those City universities in USA. Registration process is quick and staff courtesy is excellent.
For to get admission in Quest International University . kindly contact abroad Educo for admission and guidance. A detail guidance to scholarship, Education loan & we been providing admission and application support over 9+ years with excellency. Contact for Application & admission assistance @ 9962327888 / 9626337888 or mail us to email@example.com.
QIU offers various foundation, degree and postgraduate courses in fields including, among others, Medicine, Pharmacy, Business, Science, Environmental Technology, Hotel Management, Information Technology, Tourism Management, Accountancy, Mass Communications, Corporate Communications, and Teaching of English as a Second Language.
The scholarship is applicable to the tuition fees for the Foundation in Arts, Foundation in Science and Foundation in Business programmes.Applicants are required to enroll in any of the degree programs at QIU upon completion of the foundation programme.Applicants must ensure the degree program of choice is available at QIU.
The fees of MBBS is approximately around 3,00,000 per year. For university accommodation you have to pay extra charges which are not included in tuition fees.
97 hrs (5,419.7 km) via AH2
We are pleased to inform you that the Medical Council of India has recognized the QIUP Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) programme.