International Medical University - Malaysia
About International Medical University
With over 25 years of dedicated focus in healthcare education, the International Medical University (IMU) is Malaysia’s first and most established private medical and healthcare university. The university is Malaysia’s first to provide both conventional and unconventional medicine under one roof.
IMU created the world’s first “Partner Medical School” program, which allows students to begin their education in Malaysia while finishing their studies at an international university (Australia, Canada, Ireland and UK).
: 5 Years
: 50% Marks in PCB, NEET Qualified
Faculty / Department
Accommodation in International Medical University
• Every IMU residence is intended as a private apartment or condominium for students to share.
• Students share a kitchen/living/dining area with their housemates, and rooms can be single or twin sharing.
• The hotel operates on a first-come, first-served basis. Students have the option of staying at IMU or contacting a private housing provider.
• Each accommodation unit has a refrigerator, microwave oven, jug kettle, and kitchen cabinet, as well as a study table and chair, bookcase, single bed, mattress, 2-door wardrobe, and ceiling fan in all rooms, including the living and dining areas.
• Standard Rooms (without air conditioning), Superior Single Rooms (with air conditioning), and Deluxe Rooms are among the hostel varieties (with air conditioning). Students have the option of booking single occupancy or shared rooms with attached or shared bathrooms.
International Medical University Highlights
- With over 20 years of focused concentration on healthcare education, IMU is Malaysia’s first and most established private medical and healthcare university.
- Eligibility to complete the entire program in Malaysia or transfer to leading universities in Australia, UK.
- Medical curriculum has been developed to meet high International standards.
- Students are better prepared for patient care, horsemanship training and to become better doctors.
- Integrating education with research and healthcare practice
- Renowned and highly experienced faculty
- You will gain valuable clinical and/or industrial experience at IMU, which will better equip you to work as a healthcare professional and provide you an advantage in the job market.
- A Medical University with Self-Accreditation Status
AMA School Of Medicine Fee Structure 2021-22
Tution Fee $
Hostel Fee $
Total Fee $
Tution Fees and Hostel
Charges for 5 Years
Similar Medical Colleges in Malaysia
International Medical University - Gallery
MBBS Admission Process in International Medical University
Documents required for MBBS Admission in International Medical University
- A scanned copy of the passport
- Ten copies of Passport sized photographs
- Scanned copies of the mark sheet of class 10
- Scanned copies of the mark sheet of class 12
- Passing certificate that is being provided by the college or the university
- NEET Scorecard
International Medical University Address
126, Jln Jalil Perkasa 19,
57000 Kuala Lumpur,
Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur,
International Medical University - FAQs
International Medical College & Hospital is one of the country's top 50 colleges. This is one of the greatest colleges in the country, providing the best medical education in Bangladesh.
For to get admission in International Medical University . kindly contact abroad Educo for admission and guidance. A detail guidance to scholarship, Education loan & we been providing admission and application support over 9+ years with excellency. Contact for Application & admission assistance @ 9962327888 / 9626337888 or mail us to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Except for the Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) and Bachelor of Pharmacy (Hons) programs the scholarship is available to tuition payments for all degree programs.
2,500 USD (Approx. per semester) | Tuition fee varies when selecting a Partner Medical School.
97 hr (5,586.3 km) via NH 27
Yes its approved by MCI.