Mahsa University - Malaysia
About Mahsa University
Professor Tan Sri Dr. Hj. Mohamed Haniffa, the Pro-Chancellor and Executive Chairman of MAHSA Group, founded the Malaysian Allied Health Sciences Academy (MAHSA) in 2004. MAHSA University now has students from 56 nations enrolled. Not just from Asia, but also from Australia, the United Kingdom, the United States, and Canada.
MAHSA University’s Faculty of Medicine and Biomedical Science provides students with the best of both modern and traditional learning methods, including subject-based, system-synchronized curricula in all of its disciplines. The MBBS curriculum at MAHSA is a five-year programme. It is split into two halves. (Phase 1 – Years 1 and 2) and (Phase 2 – Years 3–5) are the two phases. Phase 1 is primarily undertaken at MAHSA University, with clinical medicine exposure. The clinical phase is nearly completely based in hospitals and clinics.
: 50% Marks in PCB, NEET Qualified
Faculty / Department
Accommodation in Mahsa University
- MAHSA envisions to lead Research and Innovation in the areas of its expertise that is driven by the demands and capabilities of IR4.0 as shown in the outcomes of its past research initiatives.
- MAHSA University is awarded ONLINE UNIVERSITY by the Ministry of Education.
- This has allowed MAHSA to provide borderless education to many through MAHSA’s Engaged Learning Experience and Innovative Teaching (ELEVATE) which brings an education that goes beyond the limits of physical expectations, fitting to the convenience of achieving a dream, a goal, an ambition – a world of opportunities at the tip of one’s fingers through a range of OPEN & DISTANCE LEARNING programs that is made to redesign the future of academic learning
Mahsa University Highlights
The below mentioned facilities of accommodation and mess for their students:
- The university provides students with a valuable academic education.
- They can attend practical sessions in addition to theory lectures.
- In the laboratory, students have access to a variety of modern types of equipment for practical purposes.
- The AMA School of Medicine’s lecture halls, practical labs, and infrastructure are equipped to meet the needs of the students.
- Extracurricular activities such as sports and traditional functions can also bring joy to students.
Mahsa University Fee Structure 2021-22
Tution Fee $
Hostel Fee $
Total Fee $
Tution Fees and Hostel
Charges for 5 Years
Similar Medical Colleges in Malaysia
Mahsa University - Gallery
MBBS Admission Process in Mahsa University
Documents required for MBBS Admission in Mahsa University
- All Academic Documents
- Online Application form
- TOEFL Certificate
- Contact No
- Email Id
- Family Details
- Proof of fee payment
- Application fee
- Health and Life Insurance
- Student visa
- Medical Certificate
- Declaration for financial support
- NEET Scorecard
Mahsa University Address
Jalan Ilmu, Off Jalan University,
59100 Kuala Lumpur,
City: Kuala lumpur
Mahsa University - FAQs
MAHSA is regarded as one of the greatest medical and allied health science university colleges in the country since it provides high-quality courses to fulfil the healthcare industry's growing need.
For to get admission in Mahsa University . kindly contact abroad Educo for admission and guidance. A detail guidance to scholarship, Education loan & we been providing admission and application support over 9+ years with excellency. Contact for Application & admission assistance @ 9962327888 / 9626337888 or mail us to email@example.com.
Students will be taken from the Beginner Level to the Upper Intermediate Level, following which they will be offered IELTS Entry Level and IELTS Advanced Level courses to help them prepare for the IELTS Exam. The Intensive English Program's major goal is to help students develop listening, speaking, reading, and writing abilities that will enable them to communicate effectively in the English language.
|Mahsa University was approved by MCI.|