Newcastle University Medicine - Malaysia
About Poznan University of Medical Sciences
The Newcastle MBBS program educates doctors with a local, national, and global perspective, as well as the skills to work in any specialty anywhere in the globe, in both clinical and academic settings, in a vibrant learning environment. Our MBBS curriculum will get you where you want to go, no matter where you come from. Local program has a worldwide reach, which means we have an international perspective while remaining grounded in our neighborhood. We provide you the flexibility to develop while also providing support when you need it. We provide a medical program that is both broad and customizable for students.
Our dynamic and entertaining program is always changing. You’ll be a part of a learning community with a common purpose, including placements and apprenticeships in hospitals, general practices, and community settings throughout our regional medical school’s wide geography.
The program is supported by the MLE, a purpose-built online ‘Medical Learning Environment’ that serves as a one-stop shop for all of your learning materials and other supporting materials that are critical to the course’s delivery.
Your thoughts and feedback on the course are extremely important to us. We collaborate extensively with students to improve and develop the course.
: WHO and NMC
: 5 Years
: 50% Marks in PCB, NEET Qualified
Faculty / Department
Accommodation in Newcastle University Medicine
- North Umbria University, Newcastle University, and Newcastle College are all within walking distance of our houses.
- We have a variety of room options to meet all needs, whether you are a first-year student just starting out or a postgraduate searching for a private and tranquil place to study.
- We provide everything you may possibly need, from an-suite cluster flats to 1 bedroom apartments to your very own studio, to make your student experience as delightful as possible!
Newcastle University Medicine Highlights
- Highly motivated and able students enrolled on the five-year MBBS programme have the opportunity to step aside from their mainstream medical studies to intercalate an additional one-year period of study which will take place in the UK.
- Undertaking a Master of Research or MPhil qualification (normally after the successful completion of either Year 3 or Year 4 of MBBS).
- The NUMed Malaysia five-year MBBS programme is identical to that of Newcastle UK provision.
- There are opportunities during the 4th year of the course for some study at the Medical School in the UK
- Students are able to practice on manikins, their peers and patient volunteers in a safe environment where mistakes can be made, and are supervised and taught by senior clinical staff.
- Clinical studies are undertaken in the Hospital Sultan Ismail and other Government Hospitals and Community Clinics.
Newcastle University Medicine 2021-22
Tution Fee $
Hostel Fee $
Total Fee $
Tution Fees and Hostel
Charges for 5 Years
Similar Medical Colleges in Malaysia
Newcastle University Medicine - Gallery
MBBS Admission Process in Newcastle University Medicine
Documents required for MBBS Admission in Newcastle University Medicine
- All Academic Documents
- Online Application form
- IELTS Certificate
- TOEFL Certificate
- Contact No
- Email Id
- Proof of fee payment
- Application fee
- Resume/CV (graduate, postgraduate)
- Health and Life Insurance
- Student visa
- Medical Certificate
- Declaration for financial support
Newcastle University Medicine Address
79200 Gelang Patah,
Newcastle University Medicine - FAQs
The study program's major purpose is to give students a comprehensive overview of all subjects, skills, and talents important to the profession. This involves the teaching of fundamental body functioning information, the study of human pathology – including emotional components as well as the acquisition of knowledge and skills required for diagnoses, therapy, prevention, and rehabilitation – and the development of communication skills.
For to get admission in Newcastle University Medicine . kindly contact abroad Educo for admission and guidance. A detail guidance to scholarship, Education loan & we been providing admission and application support over 9+ years with excellency. Contact for Application & admission assistance @ 9962327888 / 9626337888 or mail us to email@example.com.
The language of instruction at UMCH is English. In the German partner hospitals or clinics, bedside instruction (the clinical-practical element in years 3 to 6) is conducted in German/English.
The six-year medical degree program at UMCH leads to a university degree in Human Medicine, which is equivalent to the professional qualification mentioned in Annex V of the EU Professional Qualification Directive and is required to practice medicine in the EU and many other countries.