Cyberjaya University College of Medical Sciences - Malaysia
About Cyberjaya University College of Medical Sciences
According to the latest Ministry of Higher Education’s SETARA ratings, University of Cyberjaya (UoC) is a top-tier healthcare university in Malaysia, with a 5-star (Excellent) grade on par with leading public universities. The institution was founded in 2005 and is located in Cyberjaya, Malaysia’s first smart city, on a 5-acre modern, fully equipped, and environmentally friendly campus. The campus is surrounded by beautiful greenery, creating a relaxing and pleasant atmosphere for students to live and learn.
In a wide range of disciplines, including medical sciences, pharmaceutical sciences, psychology, physiotherapy, homoeopathic medical sciences, business, and biomedical technology engineering, UoC now offers more than 20 program, including degrees, masters, and doctorate level postgraduate research courses.
Professor Dato’ Dr Mohamad Abdul Razak, the university’s President, is a renowned Orthopedic Surgeon Specialist, former Director of a leading public teaching hospital in Kuala Lumpur, Visiting Registrar of the Orthopedic Department at Edinburgh University, Registrar and Spinal Injury Fellow of Southport Spinal Injuries Centre in Liverpool, and former President of the Malaysian Orthopedic Association.
: 50% Marks in PCB, NEET Qualified
Faculty / Department
Accommodation in Cyberjaya University College of Medical Sciences
- The CUCMS Vasty Lodge is a residential hostel/apartment with a 1,500 capacity that offers students a University Shuttle Bus service to get them back and forth between campus and their housing.
- 24-hour CCTV surveillance
- Each unit is designed to accommodate eight students, or two students per room. Each apartment floor is roughly 1180 square feet in size, with four rooms, three bathrooms, and one combined living room and kitchen area.
- Students having clinical attachments in Seri Minjung, Perak; Nilai, Negeri Sembilan; and Tatenda, Melaka, can stay in satellite accommodations.
Cyberjaya University College of Medical Sciences Highlights
- Our commitment to our students’ future is reflected in how we deliver quality education.
- Latest advance technologies in medical science.
- Teaching model create an environment of active personal participation involvement in group learning such as problem-based-learning (PBL) sessions that enhances positive teamwork emphasizes on reflection sessions, peer, self and mentor feedback.
- To provide a rich university experience, the University works with various student clubs and societies.
- Students have held international humanitarian mission to Vientiane, Laos.
- There are 17 Laboratories.
- The CUCMS Library & Knowledge Management Centre General and Specialized Medicine, Pharmacy, Traditional Sciences.
- The Varsity Lodge is a 1,500-capacity residential hostel/apartment that gives students with a unique experience that includes a swimming pool, tennis court, basketball court, gymnasium, laundry shop, and café. Bus service is accessible and is only 10 minutes away from the campus.
- Supporting continuous improvement in teaching and learning, allowing it to join the world’s oldest global network of over 500 reputable universities.
- A wide range of laboratories is provided in Cyberjaya University College of Medical Sciences for students to apply their theoretical knowledge into practical.
- of Faculty: 10, Staff: 30.
Cyberjaya University College of Medical Sciences Fee Structure 2021-22
Tution Fee $
Hostel Fee $
Total Fee $
Tution Fees and Hostel
Charges for 5 Years
Similar Medical Colleges in Malaysia
Cyberjaya University College of Medical Sciences - Gallery
MBBS Admission Process in Cyberjaya University College of Medical Sciences
Documents required for MBBS Admission in Cyberjaya University College of Medical Sciences
- Passport (Minimum 18 months validity).
- Class 10th Passing Certificate & Mark sheet.
- Class 12th Passing Certificate & Mark sheet.
- Birth Certificate.
- 10 passport size Photographs
- Official Invitation letter from the Medical University of Malaysia.
- Authorization of all documents from the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi.
- Legalization of all documents from the Malaysian Embassy.
- Visa fees.
- Bank receipt of University 1st-year Tuition fee.
- Medical Fitness documents.
- NEET Scorecard.
Cyberjaya University College of Medical Sciences Address
Cyber 11, 63000 Cyberjaya,
Cyberjaya University College of Medical Sciences - FAQs
The Malaysian Ministry of Higher Education has awarded the University of Cyberjaya a 5-Star (Excellent) grade under its SETARA program... The Malaysian Ministry of Higher Education has awarded the University of Cyberjaya a 5-Star (Excellent) grade under the SETARA program.
For to get admission in Cyberjaya University College of Medical Sciences. kindly contact abroad Educo for admission and guidance. A detail guidance to scholarship, Education loan & we been providing admission and application support over 9+ years with excellency. Contact for Application & admission assistance @ 9962327888 / 9626337888 or mail us to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All programs, with the exception of MBBS, are eligible for scholarships. The amount of the scholarship will be determined by the student's academic achievements. If you have any questions about Cyberjaya University College Of Medical Sciences or are interested in applying to this university, please visit our contact page and submit your request; our counsellors will respond as soon as possible and assist you in obtaining admission and obtaining a student visa at Cyberjaya University College Of Medical Sciences.
The distance between India and Malaysia is 5,539 kilometers, and Malaysia is located in Southeast Asia.
Yes, subject to the prerequisites submitted by the candidate to MCI.