Yerevan State Medical University - Armenia
About Yerevan State Medical University
Yerevan State Medical University is one of Eastern Europe’s most prestigious government medical schools. It began as a faculty in 1920, and in 1930, it became an autonomous institution. The University is listed in the World Health Organization’s Directory of Higher Medical Institutions (WHO). The Ministry of Education and Science oversees YSMU, which is a non-profit state university.
YSMU is a member of the International Association of Universities, which provides significant opportunities in the areas of international relations development, student exchange, probationary periods abroad, and participation in UNESCO-sponsored grant programme for joint research and conferences. With a solid structure, the institution devised and implemented teaching and research programme for which it has received international recognition. YSMU has direct partnerships with around 30 universities throughout the world through substantial collaboration. Over 30,000 doctors have been trained at the University in its nearly century-long history. The University faculty of 1100 Professors now includes about 162 Doctor of Sciences and 481 Ph.D. degree holders.
: WHO & NMC
: 5+1 Years
: 50% Marks in PCB, NEET Qualified
Faculty / Department
Accommodation in Yerevan State Medical University
The below mentioned facilities of accommodation and mess for their students:
- The University Hostel for International Students is made up of two structures. The Hostel provides all of the required amenities for living, studying, and recreational activities.
- On a shared basis, separate hostel wings are given for boys and girls. International hostels are centrally heated and equipped with essential amenities.
- The Hostel Cafeteria advertises itself as a non-commercial, low-cost meal option. There is also Indian cuisine available.
- The hostel has a Wi-Fi computer lab, a reading room, a conference room, an event hall, a dining hall, a television lounge, laundry facilities, and a sports field.
- The Hostel also has laundry facilities, including seven washing machines and seven tumble dryers. During the winter, the Hostel has a self-contained heating system.
- The Hostel is supplied with cold and hot water as well as energy 24 hours a day, seven days a week. The student is exempt from paying for electricity, water, the use of the first-aid unit, and Internet services, as well as any other utility costs.
- The hostels are conveniently positioned just a few minutes’ walk from the bus stop, where students can board comfortable buses and minibuses to the University. Popular supermarket with a diverse selection of products (food, grocery, toiletries, and so on).
- Food Services at Medical University offers a variety of on-campus catering options, which are also offered at the University Hostel. On the University campus, there are four cafeterias and one at the Hostel.
- These dining facilities are operated on a non-commercial basis and are affiliated with the Medical University. This is why the prices of meals provided at these cafeterias have dropped significantly; they are now half or a third of the market price of meals at other catering facilities in the city.
Yerevan State Medical University Highlights
- For their MBBS admission to Armenian medical universities, students are not obliged to pay any donation or capitation fee. To ensure their spot, they simply need to pay the MBBS fees in Armenia online or by other means.
- The cost of living in Armenia is low, and education fees are likewise low.
- There is no requirement for students to take any form of entrance exam.
- The top medical universities in Armenia are recognized and accredited by the National Medical Commission (NMC), which is an added benefit for all Indian students.
- There is no requirement for an English language exam such as the IELTS or TOEFL, plus there are Indian mess and Indian restaurants in Yerevan, so students never have a food problem.
- Armenian education is on par with that of the United Kingdom, the United States, and India, and at a lesser cost.
- English is the language of instruction in Armenian medical schools.
Yerevan State Medical University Fee Structure 2021-22
Tution Fee $
Hostel Fee $
Total Fee $
Tution Fees and Hostel
Charges for 6 Years
Similar Medical Colleges in Armenia
Yerevan State Medical University - Gallery
MBBS Admission Process in Yerevan State Medical University
Documents required for MBBS Admission in Yerevan State Medical University
- Application (duly filled) to the RA Minister of Education and Science
- Curriculum vitae of the applicant
- Application Form
- Medical record of the health state of the applicant.
- Passing certificates and mark sheets of applicants in 10th and 12th standard
- Attested and notarized copies of the academic documents of the applicant
- Copy of passport with date of birth or birth certificate (including all pages that have a mark or stamp)
- High School Diploma and its copy
- Six (6) passport-sized photos
- (4×6) Autobiography
Yerevan State Medical University Address
Yerevan State Medical University
2 Koryun St,
Yerevan State Medical University - FAQs
Yerevan State Medical University is one of the greatest medical schools in the world and is well-known throughout Europe. There are now about 1000 Indian students pursuing their degrees there. Regular batches of Indians have been admitted since 1987. A large number of students enroll and begins their studies.
For to get admission in Yerevan State Medical University kindly contact abroad Educo for admission and guidance. A detail guidance to scholarship, Education loan & we been providing admission and application support over 9+ years with excellency. Contact for Application & admission assistance @ 9962327888 / 9626337888 or mail us to email@example.com.
Yes! All major courses are taught in English.
YSMU students have a fantastic opportunity to receive a variety of small grants. Candidates for the aforementioned scholarships are chosen based on the following criteria: Academic excellence at its finest, Participation in republican, international, Olympiads, and scientific sessions for students.
Admission procedure for study MBBS in Yerevan State Medical University is detailed above under Admission Process.
In comparison to private medical colleges in India, the cost of education is quite low.
The distance between Yerevan State Medical University and India is 3,916 kilometers.
For its MBBS course content and validity of the course procedure, Yerevan State Medical University is accredited by NMC, formerly MCI of India.