Mkhitar Gosh Armenian-Russian International University - Armenia
About Mkhitar Gosh Armenian-Russian International University
Mkhitar Gosh Armenian-Russian International University, which was founded in 1996, is located in Yerevan, Armenia’s capital. It has been accredited by ANQA (Armenia’s National Center for Professional Education Quality Assurance) and formally accepted by the Medical Council of India (MCI), and it meets the MCI’s requirements.
The institution is ranked among Armenia’s top universities for providing high-quality medical education. The Armenian Ministry of Education and Science has authorized the University’s medical education curriculum.
The institution is regarded as one of Armenia’s best, with a reputation for providing high-quality education. The institution is a recognized member of UNESCO for International Recognition of Equivalence of State Diplomas and Degrees.
Armenia is becoming a popular destination for students interested in studying MBBS abroad because of the various amenities it provides, including as state-of-the-art infrastructure, competent professors, and a strong educational system.
The number of students travelling to Armenia to study MBBS has recently increased due to the inexpensive tuition structure and simple application process, which does not need passing any examinations such as TOEFL or IELTS.
: WHO and NMC
: 5+1 Years
: 50% Marks in PCB, NEET Qualified
Faculty / Department
Accommodation in Mkhitar Gosh Armenian-Russian International University
The below mentioned facilities of accommodation and mess for their students:
- The Mkhitar Gosh University provides hostel facilities for Armenian as well as international students.
- Hostels are well furnished and well equipped with all basic day to day facilities.
- Hostels are neat and clean with a friendly environment for students.
- The facilities provided by these hostels are very good and comfortable.
- The hostels are secured against ragging and bullying.
- The hostels are provided with amenities like a reading room, spacious library, canteen, etc.
- The university provides dormitories for MBBS students at a very reasonable fee.
Mkhitar Gosh Armenian-Russian International University Highlights
- Mkhitar Gosh Armenian-Russian International University is one of Armenia’s premier medical schools, awarding internationally recognized medical degrees.
- Mkhitar Gosh Armenian-Russian International University welcomes transfer students to study MBBS in Armenia in the third and fourth years.
- Armenia is titled the first Christian country in the world and boasts a low crime index and high safety rate.
- Because the degree is taught in English, an increasing number of international students, particularly Indian students, are enrolling in Armenia to study medicine.
- Studying MBBS in Armenia doesn’t require students to qualify IELTS/TOEFL screening tests.
- Mkhitar Gosh Armenian-Russian International University provides on-campus housing for international students and does not require entrance examinations for admission.
Mkhitar Gosh Armenian-Russian International University Fee Structure 2021-22
Tution Fee $
Hostel Fee $
Total Fee $
Tution Fees and Hostel
Charges for 6 Years
Similar Medical Colleges in Armenia
MBBS Admission Process in Mkhitar Gosh Armenian-Russian International University
Documents required for MBBS Admission in Mkhitar Gosh Armenian-Russian International University
- Resume/ curriculum vitae of the applicant
- Valid application form with all mandatory details
- Passing certificates and mark sheet of applicant secured in 10th and 12th standard
- Attested and notarized copies of the academic documents of the applicant
- Passport size photographs
- Fee amount slip including every charge applicable for admission
- Valid passport of a student with attested photographs
- Medical insurance documents of the student
- The application form is supposed to be filled at the time of admission
- The documents should be well attested by the concerned departments.
Mkhitar Gosh Armenian-Russian International University Address
Mkhitar Gosh Armenian-Russian International University
30a Tigran Mets Ave,
Mkhitar Gosh Armenian-Russian International University - FAQs
Mkhitar Gosh Armenian-Russian International University is one of Armenia's greatest higher educational institutions in the field of medicine, and graduates can easily continue their education or practice in any region of the world following graduation.
For to get admission in Mkhitar Gosh Armenian-Russian International University of Georgia kindly contact abroad Educo for admission and guidance. A detail guidance to scholarship, Education loan & we been providing admission and application support over 9+ years with excellency. Contact for Application & admission assistance @ 9962327888 / 9626337888 or mail us to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Students at Mkhitar Gosh Armenian-Russian International University will not confront any language barriers because the university's language of teaching is solely English.
Admission Procedure for Studying MBBS in Mkhitar Gosh Armenian-Russian International University mentioned above. For more details contact: +91 9962327888.
Mkhitar Gosh Armenian-Russian International University charges $2900 for a year MBBS programme.
The flight time between Ahmedabad (AMD) and Erevan (EVN) is around 7 hours and 58 minutes, covering a distance of approximately 3255 kilometers. Total Driving Distance from Yerevan to Vanadzoris 130 Km.
The National Medical Commission has approved Mkhitar Gosh University (NMC). The university has a curriculum that is equivalent to the MBBS programme in India. As a result, Indian students find it simple to acclimatize to and comprehend Mkhitar Gosh University's educational method.