Yerevan Haybusak University - Armenia
About Yerevan Haybusak University
Yerevan “Haybusak” University was founded by academician Levon Harutyunyan in 1991. It had three faculties which offered studies in Medicine, Economics and Food Technology. In 1997 the Faculty of Humanities was opened, in 2000 the Institute of Oriental Studies and International Relations after Lazarian was joined to the University, afterwards, in 2006 – the Armenian Open University after L. Kalashian, in 2009 – the Roslin Design Institute, in 2011 – the Imastaser Anania Shirakatsi University (Gyumri), and in 2013 the Institute of Ecology and Economics also joined Yerevan “Haybusak” University.
Since 1995 the main academic activities of the University are carried out in the University campus located on 6 Abelyan Street. The campus has all the necessary conditions to ensure modern education. Since 1996 the base clinic located in the university, since 2006 the sports hall equipped with modern facilities also functions and in August 2019 created Simulation center.
In 1997-2020 the University participated in dozens of international educational exhibitions (Moscow, Aleppo, Damascus, Beirut, Tbilisi, Kiev, Yerevan, etc.) and received different awards for education quality. With the aim to more efficiently organize its academic activities, the University acquired the second building in Yerevan (15 Griboyedov Street) in 2006.
The students of Yerevan “Haybusak” University have actively participated and continue to participate in sports, cultural and social life in the Republic of Armenia and have significant achievements in these fields. Since 1997 the University functions its college which provides vocational education, and since 2005 it also operates high school. Currently Yerevan “Haybusak” University is the biggest non-state educational institution which provides study programs in higher and vocational professional education. It prepares high-quality professionals in specialties at the levels of higher and vocational education.Since 2001 all the study programs of the University are accredited by the state and the graduates receive state diplomas.
: WHO and NMC
: 5+1 Years
: 50% Marks in PCB, NEET Qualified
Faculty / Department
Accommodation in Yerevan Haybusak University
The below mentioned facilities of accommodation and mess for their students:
- The University Hostel established for Foreign students is composed of two buildings.
- The Hostel provides adequate facilities necessary for residing, studying and recreation activities. Separate hostels wings are provided for boys and girls on sharing basis.
- International hostels are furnished with basic amenities and are centrally heated.
- The Hostel Cafeteria presents itself as a non-commercial dining facility with cheap prices.
- Indian food is also available.
- The hostels are conveniently located at walking distance of 2-3 min from the bus stop where students can catch comfortable buses and mini-buses to the University.
- Popular supermarket offering wide range of products (food, groceries, toiletries, etc.) at affordable cost is situated across the street.
Yerevan Haybusak University Highlights
- Top Medical University in Eastern Europe
- Armenia is the First Christian Country in the World
- One of the Best Country in the World with Low Crime Index and High Safety
- Index International Students from Around the World
- Many Indian Students Currently Studying
- Student Exchange Programs with many European and American Universities
- Special Affiliation with Cambridge, University of Louisiana, Preston University
- Member of Erasmus Mundus Member of Socrates Committee of Oxford
- High Pass Percentage in ‘FMGE’
Yerevan Haybusak University Fee Structure 2021-22
Tution Fee $
Hostel Fee $
Total Fee $
Tution Fees and Hostel
Charges for 6 Years
Similar Medical Colleges in Armenia
Yerevan Haybusak University - Gallery
MBBS Admission Process in Yerevan Haybusak University
Documents required for MBBS Admission in Yerevan Haybusak University
- NEET Scorecard
- Copy of passport
- Passport size photograph
Yerevan Haybusak University Address
Yerevan Haybusak University
6 Abelian St,
Yerevan Haybusak University - FAQs
Yerevan Haybusak medical university is a one among the top medical universities located in eastern Europe which awards a medical degree recognized globally.
For to get admission in Yerevan Haybusak University of Georgia kindly contact abroad Educo for admission and guidance. A detail guidance to scholarship, Education loan & we been providing admission and application support over 9+ years with excellency. Contact for Application & admission assistance @ 9962327888 / 9626337888 or mail us to email@example.com.
Yes, the Yerevan Haybusak University is Providing a Medium of Instructions in English for International Medical Students.
Yerevan Haybusak University scholarships are offered by Yerevan Haybusak University to study or research there. There are various Yerevan Haybusak University scholarships, internships for international students.
Admission Procedure for Studying MBBS in Yerevan Haybusak University mentioned above. For more details contact: +91 9962327888.
Yerevan Haybusak University offers MBBS at 3800 USD for tuition fees every year.
The flight time between Ahmedabad (AMD) and Erevan (EVN) is around 7 hours and 58 minutes, covering a distance of approximately 3255 kilometres.
Yerevan Haybusak University is one of Armenia's greatest NMC-approved medical schools.