Varna Medical University - Bulgaria
About Varna Medical University
The Medical University of Varna was founded in 1961 as a successor to the Higher Medical Institute by a decree of the National Assembly of the Republic of Bulgaria. The latter was renamed Medical University in 1995.
Prof. Dr. Paraskev Stoyanov was honoured with a name change to Medical University – Varna in 2002. He is credited for laying the groundwork for the first Bulgarian School of Surgery in the history of Bulgarian medicine. This institution is the country’s third-largest medical school.
Varna’s Medical University is a high-tech institution with more than a half-century of history and traditions. The latest technologies – 3D anatomy training and a system for complementing e-learning rich in electronic information – are perfectly matched with traditional university teaching paradigms.
The university provides its students with a modern environment with limitless opportunities for growth – high-tech labs and training facilities, a library with electronic reading rooms and access to the best world information databases, modern sport facilities and professional football, volleyball, and tennis coaches, a rehearsal hall for the university rock band, a drama and folk dance troupes, and a rehearsal hall for the university rock band, drama and folk dance troupes. Since its establishment 977 foreign students from 45 countries have graduated from Varna Medical University.
: WHO & NMC
: 5+1 Years
: 50% Marks in PCB, NEET Qualified
Faculty / Department
Accommodation in Varna Medical University
The below mentioned facilities of accommodation and mess for their students:
- Refreshment provisions along with nutritious & healthy food.
- Washing machines & Laundry rooms.
- Library & Reading spaces.
- Superior level of Hostel facilities.
- Sports and Gym areas.
- Tea-room & Cyber-cafés.
- Round-the-clock Wi-Fi accessibility
- Well- Furnished Washrooms & Bedrooms.
Varna Medical University Highlights
- Reasonable tuition fees (€ 8.000 per annum) and living costs (approximately 5,000 a year);
- Fully valid Degree in EU/EEA, recognized globally, and internationally accredited medical university.
- Available financial aid (Student Loans) from local affiliated financial institutions.
- Varna Medical Institution is a state medical university that has been accredited by the National Agency for Evaluation and Accreditation at the Council of Ministers in accordance with the Bulgarian Law on Higher Education. All diplomas are recognized throughout the European Union and the European Economic Area. and beyond.
- Varna Medical University has more than University has more than 50 years of history in both training Bulgarian and foreign students.
- Medical students at Varna Medical University have the opportunity to participate in educational exchange programs abroad.
- Varna Medical University is situated in a safe and convenient position on the university campus, with excellent accessibility. Many main destinations are served by Varna Airport. The city has great road and rail connections to other larger cities.
- Varna Medical University has a good value living conditions and sea capital advantages: Varna has been selected for the best city in Bulgaria offering the best living conditions.
Varna Medical University Fee Structure 2021-22
Tution Fee $
Hostel Fee $
Total Fee $
Tution Fees and Hostel
Charges for 6 Years
Similar Medical Colleges in Bulgaria
Varna Medical University - Gallery
MBBS Admission Process in Varna Medical University
Documents required for MBBS Admission in Varna Medical University
- A duly filled visa form & application for paid tuition fees
- Aadhaar Card, Pan Card, Passport.
- Birth, Character and Medical Certificates.
- Passport-sized photographs with white background.
- NEET Score Card (optional) & PCC (Police Clearance Certificate)
- Sponsor’s Personal Bank Statements.
- Senior Secondary, High Secondary, or Graduation Education Certificates.
- Proof of Residence (more than three months).
- Translated Document Confirming Indian student’s MBBS education.
Varna Medical University Address
Medical University of Varna
ul. “Professor Marin Drinov” 55,
9002 Varna Center,
Varna Medical University - FAQs
Medical University of Varna (MUV) is an award-winning, technologically advanced and widely renowned university that is ideal for students wishing to study medicine in Europe. Varna Medical University is near the Bulgarian city of Varna, which is known for its magnificent beaches.
For to get admission in Medical University of Varna, Bulgaria kindly contact abroad Educo for admission and guidance. A detail guidance to scholarship, Education loan & we been providing admission and application support over 9+ years with excellency. Contact for Application & admission assistance @ 9962327888 / 9626337888 or mail us to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Varna Medical University offers both English and Bulgarian studies in medicine and dentistry. The university also offers a one-year Bulgarian language preparatory course for international medical students studying in Bulgarian.
From the second semester of their studies, first-year students in Bachelor's and Master's Educational and Qualification Degrees are entitled to apply for scholarships.
Applicants must take a basic biology and chemistry entrance exam (high school level). Admission to the Varna Medical University is based on the results of biology and chemistry tests, high school biology and chemistry grades, and the average of high school grades.
Medical University of Varna MBBS costs range from 54000 USD to 59000 USD for these six years of medical school (total of six years).
The quickest flight takes about 12 hours and 20 minutes. The distance between India and Varna, Bulgaria is 5,329 kilometers.
The National Medical Commission (NMC) recognizes a Bulgarian MBBS degree.