Thracian University - Bulgaria
About Thracian University
A large number of international medical students have completed their medical courses and program and have enrolled in the university. Things are quite fantastic to feel and endure long through with a great campus, strong educational foundation, and laboratories for students to experiment what they learn trough their learning session. The staff is extremely professional and informed, and doctors ensure that students receive the greatest education possible. Overall, studying at the University will benefit you financially because the outside views are pretty beautiful, allowing you to have a calm day for the rest of your life. Thus think of enrolling into the Thracian University, and choose the medical program of your choice by far.
: WHO and NMC
: 5+1 Years
: 50% Marks in PCB, NEET Qualified
Faculty / Department
Accommodation in Thracian University
The below mentioned facilities of accommodation and mess for their students:
- On-campus university student hostels are available in Bulgarian medical universities. Because the number of student rooms or flats on campus for international medical students is often restricted, and precedence is given to those with Bulgarian scholarships, most international medical students prefer to rent a private residence (individual or shared flat) near medical universities. Rent for student rooms at student hostels ranges from 50 to 80 euros per month, whereas private lodging costs between 150 and 300 euros per month (student flat).
- Student housing in Sofia, Plovdiv, Pleven, Varna, and Thracian –Strara Zagora in Bulgaria, as well as throughout the country, remains among the most affordable in the European Union/European Economic Area, and when combined with reasonable tuition fees, general living costs, and high-quality education, is one of the most appealing aspects of Bulgarian universities to international students.
- We advise incoming students in Bulgaria who select private housing to share an apartment with their classmates (student flat mates) at least for the first semester. This helps them to dramatically cut their living expenses and, as a result, they avoid becoming lonely in a new nation while adjusting to a new way of life. Students should spend their first year getting to know the city they are living in, as this will assist them make future housing decisions.
- International medical students in Bulgaria must sign a contract with their landlord/landlady because it is one of the required documents for the issuance of a long-stay visa permit (for non-EU/EEA students) and a proof of residence for the issuance of a Residence Permit at the local Migration Office (for EU/EEA students). This document is automatically sent by the university after final registration for students staying in student hostel accommodation. International students will find student housing in Bulgaria to be very affordable. Even if the taxes are not too expensive, we recommend that all students find housing in the university area or near a strong transportation network.
Thracian University Highlights
- Thracian University offers a high standard of education to the medical aspirants coming to pursue medical courses.
- The institute provides payable MBBS fees to the students.
- Thracian University has highly qualified and dedicated faculty members with decades of experience to provide quality knowledge.
- Thracian University has state-of-art Infrastructure and fully air-conditioned building offering all basic facilities at the comfort zone of the students.
- Thracian University also organizes seminars, workshops, conferences and guest lectures in the well-equipped and spacious auditorium.
- The MBBS degree from Thracian University has global recognition, so the students can practice in any country of their choice.
- Thracian University has modern teaching methods that encourage student learning during medical education.
- The environment of Thracian University is experiential, enjoyable, and highly conducive for better MBBS education.
- The students also get multicultural exposure due to different students coming across the globe.
- Thracian University students conduct various sports activities during MBBS education for the overall development of the students during MBBS education.
- The institute has modern lecture halls, laboratories and offices for organizing workshops on Massage Therapy, Physical Therapy, Therapeutic massage, clinical and microbiological study and research laboratories.
- The university works on bilateral cooperation contracts with universities in Switzerland, Latvia in the education fields and science.
Thracian University Fee Structure 2021-22
Tution Fee $
Hostel Fee $
Total Fee $
Tution Fees and Hostel
Charges for 6 Years
Similar Medical Colleges in Bulgaria
Thracian University - Gallery
MBBS Admission Process in Thracian University
Documents required for MBBS Admission in Thracian University
- The candidate must submit their 10th & 12th mark sheets during medicine admission at Thracian University.
- The Notarized birth certificate must be submitted during student enrollment at Thracian University.
- The candidates should submit the character certificate.
- Carry migration certificate during admission time.
- The candidates must carry COVID-19 reports to take admission in Thracian University.
- The candidate should submit recent passport size photos during admission time at Thracian University.
- The international students must carry a valid passport copy to take admission.
- The aspirants must submit the school leaving certificate from the previous institute.
- The student should submit identity proof like the Aadhar card/pan card before admission.
- The candidates should submit the Medical certificate.
- Tuition fee payment receipt should be submitted at the institute.
- Candidate must submit the application form.
- The Indian candidates should have NEET examination results and admit cards.
Thracian University Address
6015 students’ town,
City: Stara Zagora
Thracian University - FAQs
A large number of international medical students have completed their medical courses and program and have enrolled in the university. Things are rather fantastic to feel and endure long through with a great campus, strong educational foundation, and laboratories for students to experiment what they study during their learning session. The staff is extremely professional and informed, and doctors ensure that students receive the greatest education possible.
For to get admission in Thracian University kindly contact abroad Educo for admission and guidance. A detail guidance to scholarship, Education loan & we been providing admission and application support over 9+ years with excellency. Contact for Application & admission assistance @ 9962327888 / 9626337888 or mail us to email@example.com.
All the candidates are provided with the opportunity to study the medicine program offered by Thracian University in the English language.
Admission Procedure for Studying MBBS in Thracian University mentioned above. For more details contact: +91 9962327888.
Thracian University well-recognized and approved by MCI