Vitebsk State Medical University - Belarus
About Vitebsk State Medical University
Vitebsk State Order of Peoples’ Friendship Medical University, also known as Vitebsk State Medical University, is one of the country’s most prestigious higher medical educational institutions. The medical university in Belarus, which is a non-profit public higher education institution, can be dated back to November of 1934 and has been in operation for almost 75 years. It was in the year 1999 that it received university status accreditation. Vitebsk State Medical University has trained many physicians for the purpose of providing public health services and has received awards for it. As a result, the Order of Peoples’ Health Friendship was bestowed upon the Vitebsk State Medical Institute, which continues to occupy this place in medical education.
In the year 1981, the Vitebsk State Medical University began accepting international students. More than 7,000 people are currently enrolled at this medical school in Belarus. The Vitebsk State Medical University is ranked highly in the world and awards degrees to its students that are recognized by the World Health Organization, the Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG), the Medical Council of India (MCI), and other organizations. The teaching is complemented by extensive pedagogical expertise, highly qualified research activities, and academic training methods.
The training programme are designed to fulfil high international standards by combining in-depth academic knowledge with vital practical trainings. The University’s numerous departments are also outfitted with cutting-edge technology to help you get the most out of your training.
: WHO & ECFMG & NMC
: 5+1 Years
: 50% Marks in PCB, NEET Qualified
Faculty / Department
Accommodation in Vitebsk State Medical University
- Students at Vitebsk State Medical University are housed in shared rooms in hostels.
- Rooms with two or three beds are available.
- All of the essentials are given, including a pillow, blanket, bedsheet, beds, tables, and chairs.
- The cost of the hostel for a year will be included in the first year’s fee (about 70,000 RS) when applying for admission.
- Indian food is served at the mess for Indian students.
- Students have access to a common kitchen where they can prepare their own meals.
- There are many Indian restaurants in the city.
Vitebsk State Medical University Highlights
- Vitebsk State Medical University is one of the best government medical schools in the country.
- It has a low-cost pricing structure that is both attractive and economical.
- Students can pursue postgraduate studies in the United States because it is an ECFMG-accredited institution.
- The clinics of Vitebsk State Medical University have a steady flow of patients.
- The faculty is well developed and qualified, resulting in excellent educational outcomes.
- Because Vitebsk University has collateral partnerships with many countries, more chances for learning and working can be developed.
- This university offers low-cost medical education.
- After completing their degree, students will have improved work opportunities.
- There is a 100 percent chance that deserving individuals will be granted a visa.
- The medium of instruction for MBBS is English, and it follows European educational standards with a student-teacher ratio of 10:1.
- For MBBS admission at this university, students do not need to take any entrance exams such as IELTS or TOEFL.
Vitebsk State Medical University Fee Structure 2021-22
Tution Fee $
Hostel Fee $
Total Fee $
Tution Fees and Hostel
Charges for 5 Years
Similar Medical Colleges in Belarus
Vitebsk State Medical University - Gallery
MBBS Admission Process in Vitebsk State Medical University
Documents required for MBBS Admission in Vitebsk State Medical University
- SSC mark sheet
- HSC mark sheet
- Birth certificate
- NEET report card
- Student Visa (after admission is confirmed)
- Passport size photos
- Tuition fee payment receipt
- Medical test report
Vitebsk State Medical University Address
Vitebsk State Medical University
Frunze Ave 27,
Vitebsk State Medical University - FAQs
Vitebsk State Medical University is a top-notch institution. They have good teachers and lecturers, but because they are in a less developed part of the country, some of the teachers and residents are racist toward international students.
For to get admission in Vitebsk State Medical University kindly contact abroad Educo for admission and guidance. A detail guidance to scholarship, Education loan & we been providing admission and application support over 9+ years with excellency. Contact for Application & admission assistance @ 9962327888 / 9626337888 or mail us to email@example.com.
The curriculum is entirely in English. There is a total of 20 Teaching Hospitals with a total capacity of 10,700 beds. More than 100 nations have VSMU graduates practicing medicine. The only university in the world with its own clinic city is VSMU.
Vitebsk State Medical University offers scholarships to students who wish to study or conduct research there. International students can apply for a variety of scholarships and internships at Vitebsk State Medical University.
Admission Procedure for studying MBBS in Vitebsk State Medical University mentioned above.
The cost of an MBBS degree from VSMU in Belarus is roughly 24-25 lacs including hostel, study materials.
The average flight time between India and Minsk (Belarus's capital), is 10 hours and 25 minutes.
NMC has approved a medical degree from Vitebsk State Medical University.