Grodno State Medical University - Belarus
About Grodno State Medical University
Grodno State Medical University (Grodno State Medical University – GrSMU; Belarusian: Grodno State Medical University) is a university in Grodno, Belarus. Its areas of expertise are medicine and medical psychology. It is Belarus’s oldest medical school and, according to some international sources, the best medical university in the country.
GrSMU is the successor to the Grodno Medical Academy, Belarus’ first medical school, which was founded in 1775 by Antoni Tyzenhaus, previous mayor of Grodno, to improve the city’s nearly non-existent healthcare system. Its first rector was Jean-Emmanuel Gilibert, a French botanist, Freemason, and medical doctor.
Only during the Soviet era, in 1958, was the medical school (Grodno medical university) refurbished. It was, first and foremost, a tiny university with one of the greatest theoretical and practical foundations in the BSSR. It was only in the year 2000 that it was granted university status.
The institution has 45 departments located throughout the city. The main structure is located at Gorkogo st. 80, and was finished in 1974. Many of the departments are housed in state hospitals to allow students to have hands-on experience. There are four student hostels, two gyms, and a scientific library at the university. GrSMU also has some research labs, a hepatological center, and a computer center.
The university (Grodno medical university) has a mission to become the top educational center in the Grodno region, Republic of Belarus, and other world countries by producing highly trained specialists in a variety of fields.
: WHO & NMC
: 5+1 Years
: 50% Marks in PCB, NEET Qualified
Faculty / Department
Accommodation in Grodno State Medical University
The below mentioned facilities of accommodation and mess for their students:
- On the university grounds, Grodno State Medical University provides spacious and secure dormitories.
- The hostel provides a sanitary mess with a wide choice of foods, or students can prepare their own meals in the Common kitchen.
- Students have the option of living at the university’s hostels or in private housing.
- The Gymnasium and other sports facilities of Grodno State Medical University are within walking distance of the University’s hostel and main building.
- Football practice, Indoor Badminton court facilities, and other amenities are available to students through the university.
- Boys and girls can be accommodated in separate areas of the hostel.
- The hostel is equipped with modern conveniences.
- Students have access to the internet 24 hours a day, seven days a week at the hostel.
- The hostel is monitored by CCTV cameras 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Grodno State Medical University Highlights
- University Education’s Fundamentality: The Republic of Belarus offers fundamental knowledge in many subjects, but it is most renowned for its excellent scientific schools in physics, mathematics, and natural science.
- The Optimal Tuition Fee-to-Education Quality Ratio: When compared to universities and colleges in the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom, fees for contractual training in Belarusian higher education institutions are very competitive (far lower). Belarusian universities provide training that is comparable to that provided by West European and American educational institutions.
- English-language training: Currently, 29 higher education institutions provide English-language programme in 73 different fields.
- Foreigners can easily and quickly adapt to social situations in Belarus because it is a multicultural country that welcomes people of many ethnicities and cultural backgrounds. Higher education institutions take pride in their extensive training expertise and welcoming environment for overseas students. There are both supervised programme and student communities for new students.
- Possibility of a Double Degree: Belarusian higher education institutions’ degrees are accepted in a number of places across the world. Belarusian universities collaborate with foreign universities to offer joint programme and double degrees.
- Sports Possibilities: Belarusian institutions have their own sports infrastructure and are ready to provide their students with fantastic sports opportunities. Higher education schools have their own sports teams that compete in important tournaments and compete against universities from across the world.
- An Exciting Student Life: Students are always involved in a variety of extracurricular activities. They take part in sports events, holiday celebrations, and student festivals.
- Studying Russian and Belarusian: Higher education institutions in Belarus provide a variety of programme for studying Russian and Belarusian, including courses, summer schools, and distance learning choices.
- Belarus’s Diverse Culture: Belarus’s distinct culture has evolved over ages. The country’s modern cultural life is vibrant and diverse. Belarus hosts numerous art exhibitions, music, theatre, and film festivals.
- Belarusian Higher Education Institutions in World Rankings: Belarusian higher education institutions are consistently ranked among the best in the world.
- Possibility of Obtaining Education at the National Budget’s Expense: Citizens of the Republic of Belarus can enroll in higher education institutions at the national budget’s expense or for a charge, according to international treaties.
Grodno State Medical University Fee Structure 2021-22
Tution Fee $
Hostel Fee $
Total Fee $
Tution Fees and Hostel
Charges for 6 Years
Similar Medical Colleges in Belarus
Grodno State Medical University - Gallery
MBBS Admission Process in Grodno State Medical University
Documents required for MBBS Admission in Grodno State Medical University
- 10th and 12th mark sheet
- Transfer certificate
- Passport size photographs
- Migration certificate
- Medical insurance
- Medical report
- NEET exam
- The legalization of all documents
- Visa fees
- Authoritarian of all the documents from the Ministry of external affairs, New Delhi.
- Tuition fee payment receipt
Grodno State Medical University Address
Grodno State Medical University
Ulitsa Maksima Gor’kogo 80,
Grodno State Medical University - FAQs
The University (Grodno State Medical University) is one of the top 500 universities in the world. This university's credentials and degrees are internationally recognized. Faculty is highly qualified and developed, and education is of extremely high quality.
For to get admission in Grodno State Medical University kindly contact abroad Educo for admission and guidance. A detail guidance to scholarship, Education loan & we been providing admission and application support over 9+ years with excellency. Contact for Application & admission assistance @ 9962327888 / 9626337888 or mail us to email@example.com.
Grodno State Medical University has been ranked among the world's top 500 universities. Foreign nationals have long studied here, and English-only programme have been offered for the past 15 years.
It is recommended that you apply as soon as possible in order to receive a full scholarship on the IMC Admission fee.
Admission Procedure for get MBBS in Grodno State Medical University mentioned above.
The first-year cost at Grodno State Medical University is roughly 3 lakh rupees.
The average flight time between India and Hrodna , is 10 hours and 25 minutes.
To obtain legal and trouble-free admission to NMC-recognized government universities in Belarus for MBBS.