Anna Medical College - Mauritius
About Anna Medical College
Science inspires Anna Medical College students, and they are dedicated to serving others. The humanitarian desire to provide treatment to underserved regions is a frequent trait among Anna Medical College students. Our students looked into other medical schools before deciding on Anna Medical College because of its collaborative environment and personalized approach to teaching.
For educational purposes, we are affiliated with Flaco Hospital, a government general hospital. Flaco Hospital is one of the five national hospitals run by the Mauritius government that provide services to the public. It was founded in 1922 and has a long history.
The most modern and elaborate labs, Wi-Fi throughout the academic area, interactive multimedia classrooms, Blackboard Learn TM clinical skills, and simulation labs, making it one of the most modern and expansive lab complexes in Mauritius, facilitate a smooth progression for medical students in their turning professionals. Return with me to the year 1922.
: 5+1 Years
: 50% Marks in PCB, NEET Qualified
Faculty / Department
Accommodation in Anna Medical College
- AMC’s hostels are extraordinarily pleasant, with fully furnished rooms and amenities such as a mess, security, and maintenance available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. The hostel canteen serves Continental and Indian cuisine to students.
- Unless given special permission at the institution’s sole discretion, all students must live in one of the AMC hostels during their first two semesters. Because hostels are filled on a first-come, first-served basis, students should apply as soon as the application process opens. The Hostels are within walking distance of the AMC campus. Transport to the college will be arranged for all dormitory students.
- All rooms are triple occupancy, and the stay at AMCRC hostels is both comfortable and healthful. Because hostels are filled on a first-come, first-served basis, students should apply as soon as the application process opens.
- Unless given explicit permission at the institution’s sole discretion, all students must reside in one of the AMCRC hostels during their first two semesters.
Anna Medical College Highlights
• Top Medical University In The World
• Qualified Professors, Teachers & Doctors
• Top & Extensively Recognized University
• Amazing Infrastructure With Necessary Labs
• MCI Approved Medical University
• Quick Admission Process
• MBBS Degrees Are Recognized Worldwide
Anna Medical College Fee Structure 2021-22
Tution Fee $
Hostel Fee $
Total Fee $
Tution Fees and Hostel
Charges for 6 Years
Similar Medical Colleges in Mauritius
Anna Medical College - Gallery
MBBS Admission Process in Anna Medical College
Documents required for MBBS Admission in Anna Medical College
- A valid passport (Visa).
- Birth Certificate.
- Medical insurance.
- Eligibility Certificate.
- 10 passport size Photographs.
- Medical certificate from a registered Doctor.
- Original Educational Documents.
- A Letter of migration for studies from Mauritius education authority
- NEET Scorecard
Anna Medical College Address
City: Montagne Blanche
Anna Medical College - FAQs
Anna Medical College is a fantastic place to study medicine and become a fantastic doctor. The faculty is quite helpful. There are many options for research-oriented students as well, including an incredible library, respectable hostels, very pleasant and helpful seniors.
For to get admission in Anna Medical College. kindly contact abroad Educo for admission and guidance. A detail guidance to scholarship, Education loan & we been providing admission and application support over 9+ years with excellency. Contact for Application & admission assistance @ 9962327888 / 9626337888 or mail us to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applicants must have a "O-level" credit in English and a "AS-Level" pass in General Paper, or have similar qualifications acceptable to the University for admission.
International students who do not meet the above requirements must take the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) with a minimum score of seven (7) in order to be admitted.
To earn a scholarship, you don't have to be a stellar student. There are scholarships available for kids that are ordinary to below average. These scholarships are frequently offered by your institution. To learn more about these sorts of scholarships and how to apply for them, speak with your financial aid advisor.
Distance from ANNA MEDICAL COLLEGE to India
Greetings from Anna Medical College. AMC is accredited by TEC Mauritius and recognized by the Medical Council of Mauritius.