Vinnitsa National Medical University
About Vinnitsa National Medical University
Vinnista National Medical University is a state-owned medical school. It is situated in the Ukrainian city of Vinnista. The University was established in 1921. It is Ukraine’s best medical university due to its exceptional educational quality and high-quality infrastructure. The university was founded in the name of Pirogov Nikolai Lvanovich. He was the world’s first surgeon, anatomist, and educator, and he created the first atlas of human topographical anatomy. The university is one of the strictest in the country, and no student has ever been cheated or bribed during their studies. It has a fantastic teaching staff, and teachers from this university have received the Noble Prize. It says a lot about the quality of education provided by the university to its students.
: 5+1 Years
: 50% Marks in PCB, NEET Qualified
Faculty / Department
Accommodation in Vinnitsa National Medical University
- Vinnitsa National Medical University’s hostel rooms are all comfortable, well-ventilated, and fully furnished.
- Every room has a bed, mattress, pillow, blanket, desk, chair, heater, water heaters, and adequate lighting.
- All of the rooms are shared by two to three students and have a toilet and a bathroom.
- Students receive well-equipped assistance from their seniors, and both the campus and the hostel maintain a peaceful environment.
- On the campus of Vinnitsa National Medical University, there is a dedicated medical unit for the convenience of students.
- On the campus of Vinnitsa National Medical University, there are 5 buffets, student cafes, and 4 canteens that provide necessary public catering establishments.
- The library is fully stocked with medical books, textbooks, journals, and references for research students, as well as books on any medical topic you can think of.
Vinnitsa National Medical University Highlights
- The National Pirogov Memorial Medical University, Vinnitsya, has a high MCI Screening Test pass rate.
- According to student reviews, the university provides one of the best medical educations in the world.
- Studying MBBS at VNMU is the best option when the following factors are taken into account: cost of living, accommodation, cost of studies, travel, internships, and so on.
- A classy environment with a self-learning culture that is complemented by high-quality education.
- FMGE exams are prepared with the assistance of experts.
Vinnitsa National Medical University Fee Structure 2021-22
Tution Fee $
Hostel Fee $
Total Fee $
Tution Fees and Hostel
Charges for 6 Years
Similar Medical Colleges in Ukraine
Vinnitsa National Medical University - Gallery
MBBS Admission Process in AMA School Of Medicine
Documents required for MBBS Admission in Vinnitsa National Medical University
- Enrollment application form
- Original invitation letter (translated into the Ukrainian language approved by the Embassy of Ukraine in the respective country)
- High school Certificate (Original and Attested copy)
- Birth Certificate
- Health Certificate
- 10 photographs of size 3×4 cm
- HIV test certificate.
- International Passport
- NEET Marksheet.
Vinnitsa National Medical University Address
Pyrohova St, 56,
AMA School Of Medicine - FAQs
Vinnitsa National Medical University, located in Vinnytsia, is a government medical university that offers a Mbbs programme. The university, which was founded in 1921, has received level IV accreditation. The University has a large number of highly qualified employees.
For to get admission in Vinnitsa National Medical University. kindly contact abroad Educo for admission and guidance. A detail guidance to scholarship, Education loan & we been providing admission and application support over 9+ years with excellency. Contact for Application & admission assistance @ 9962327888 / 9626337888 or mail us to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Vinnitsa National Medical University has world-class infrastructure. Recruiting internationally renowned faculty and staff for this institution. This university's medium of instruction is English; there is no need to learn Russian or Ukrainian.
There is No scholarship Provided by Vinnitsa National Medical University.
Admission Procedure For Vinnitsa National Medical University is Mentioned in Above Admission procedure Section. For Further Details Contact 9962327888 / 9626337888 .