Davao Medical School Foundation - Philippines
About Davao Medical School Foundation
Davao Medical School Foundation (DMSF), Philippines, has a legacy of 44+ years in providing world-class MBBS education at affordable costs. Davao Medical School Foundation ranking is ranked among the top 6 medical colleges in Philippines. Davao medical college is recognized by the Medical Council of India (MCI). Davao Medical School Foundation, with its hi-tech modern campus and committed faculty, provides a truly international quality MBBS education. MBBS graduates from Davao Medical School Foundation have shown very high pass percentage in MCI screening tests conducted by Medical Council of India. As a result, every year 100s of Indian students choose Davao Medical School Foundation to study MBBS abroad in Philippines.
Davao Medical School Foundation was the first medical college in the city of Mindanao, Philippines. Davao Medical College was established in the year of 1976. Davao medical college is dedicated to providing medical education and training of the highest order to its international community of students. Located in the beautiful and peaceful Davao City, Davao Medical School Foundation has become one of the landmark medical colleges in the whole of South Asia. Davao Medical School Foundation employs more than 125 expert faculty members who are all pioneers in their own fields. Over 1500 students from all over the world are fulfilling their dreams of becoming a doctor at Davao campus.
Over the years, Davao Medical School Foundation has become one of the most trusted medical college by Indian students who want to study MBBS in Philippines.
: WHO and NMC
: 5+1 Years
: 50% Marks in PCB, NEET Qualified
Faculty / Department
Accommodation in Davao Medical School Foundation
Davao Medical School Foundation hostel provides separate accommodation for girls and boys inside the campus. Firstly, this ensures students can be 100% comfortable in their living spaces. DMSF also ensures that students are well-rested and comfortable in their living spaces. Davao medical college hostel believes that students tend to focus on their studies better when they are rested well. Davao Medical College provides:
- Spacious rooms
- Fully air-conditioned
- Spacious study halls
- Nutritious veg and Non-veg Indian food provided for Indian students.
Davao Medical School Foundation Highlights
- Affordable Tuition Fee: As one of the big concerns between the students is the high Tuition fees being demanded by the students in lieu of the studying MBBS Abroad. Davao Medical College Philippines Fees for International Students is affordable compared to top ranking medical colleges abroad.
- Easy Payment Schemes: There is an option for the students to enroll along with a flexible and easy payments scheme.
- Scholarship Available: The students can even be eligible to get them enrolled with the available program of scholarship.
- Well-established University: It is one of the prime established universities. This is what every student wants before getting admission in any university. Davao Medical School is one of the most reputed universities in the Philippines.
- No Language Barrier: This is something, that most of the foreign students face, the language barrier is a no problem as the whole of the curriculum is in the English language. So, a student can learn effectively and efficiently.
- Healthy Environment: The environment is wonderful and healthy and one only need to focus on their study and clinical practice.
- Lots of Indian students: There is no worry for the Indian students as you would get lots of Indian mates there. There are Indian food facilities along with Indian warden in the Hostel. So, there is no worry about living and study there.
Davao Medical School Foundation Fee Structure 2021-22
Tution Fee $
Hostel Fee $
Total Fee $
BS (1 Year 8 Months)
Tution Fees and Hostel
Charges for 5.8 Years
Similar Medical Colleges in Philippines
Davao Medical School Foundation - Gallery
MBBS Admission Process in Davao Medical School Foundation
Documents required for MBBS Admission in Davao Medical School Foundation
- Academic documents of 10th std. 11 std. and 12 std.
- Birth certificate for the age proof (in English)
- NEET Score report (Only for Indian Students)
- Passport by the government
- 4 passport photographs
- Paid receipt of visa fee payment
- Receipt of 1-year tuition fee
- Proof of medical certificate from NABH hospitals
- Student Aadhar card
Davao Medical School Foundation Address
Medical School Dr,
8000 Davao del Sur,
City: Davao City
Davao Medical School Foundation - FAQs
For to get admission in Davao Medical School Foundation kindly contact abroad Educo for admission and guidance. A detail guidance to scholarship, Education loan & we been providing admission and application support over 9+ years with excellency. Contact for Application & admission assistance @ 9962327888 / 9626337888 or mail us to email@example.com.
Online application form to be filled that is provided by the AMA School of Medicine's website. Fill the form of the MBBS course that is provided by the university.
University offers the entire MBBS course in English medium.
The tuition fee costs 32,000.00 in one year on all strands. No miscellaneous fees added aside from the 1,000.00-admission fee every term. The students may pay upfront and will be charged an admission fee only once or may also pay in payment terms
Admission Procedure for studying MBBS in Davao Medical School Foundation mentioned above. For details contact +91 9962327888
Tuition fee at Davao Medical School Foundation is just Rs. 3.57 lakhs/year. In addition, Davao Medical School Foundation fee structure provides a great campus experience and a world-class medical education at such a low tuition fee – just 22.28 lakhs for the entire period of 5.5 years.
Traveling from India to Davao City takes about 11h 18m, including transfers.
Medical Degree from Davao Medical School Foundation is approved by NMC and WHO.