Ternopil National Medical University
About Ternopil National Medical University
Ternopil National Medical University is one of Ukraine’s top universities. It was founded on September 1, 1957. The university was ranked third in Ukraine by the Ministry of Health and Education, with the fourth highest level of accreditation. There are 800 international students from 48 different countries.
Ternopil National Medical University has a long history of cultural traditions. At the university, approximately 10,000 students are enrolled in a medical program. Ternopil Medical University has 30 departments and 148 faculty members.Today, the university has evolved into Ukraine’s scientific, medical, pedagogical, cultural, and educational hub. The Paediatrics, Obstetrics, and Gynecology Specialized Council was established in 2004.
: 5+1 Years
: 50% Marks in PCB, NEET Qualified
Faculty / Department
Accommodation in Ternopil National Medical University
- Students are housed in multistory hostels.
- Foreign students are provided with hostels at very low prices and rents.
- Students are provided with all necessary items such as a bed, bedsheets, pillows, tables, chairs, and cupboards, as well as Wifi and high-speed internet access.
- Students are provided with well-furnished rooms in university dormitories.
- Each room has two or three students.
- The library, gyms, laundry, and internet access are all part of the accommodations.
- Students can take part in sports and cultural activities that take place at the university and in other parts of Ternopil.
Ternopil National Medical University Highlights
- Ternopil National Medical University does not require any entrance exams such as IELTS or GMATS for admission.
- Ternopil Medical University is a member of the Bologna Process, which is a collection of agreements made with European countries to establish high-quality education.
- Ternopil National Medical University’s degree is globally recognised by an international corporation.
- The cost of living in Ukraine is affordable for all foreign nationals.
- Individual attention is given to each and every student by highly qualified medical personnel.
- Every international student can afford to study MBBS at TNMU in Ukraine.
Ternopil National Medical University Fee Structure 2021-22
Tution Fee $
Hostel Fee $
Total Fee $
Tution Fees and Hostel
Charges for 6 Years
Similar Medical Colleges in Ukraine
MBBS Admission Process in Ternopil National Medical University
Documents required for MBBS Admission in Ternopil National Medical University
- Original copy of high school certificate
- Original copy of birth certificate
- Valid health certificate
- 12 photographs (3cm x 4cm)
- Confirmation letter from the respective Embassy of Ukraine
- Student visa with a valid passport
- AIDS/HIV Test Certificate
- NEET Marksheet
AMA School Of Medicine Address
Voli Square, 1,
Ternopil National Medical University - FAQs
Ternopil State Medical University has Ministry of Ukraine 4th level accreditation, and the MBBS degree awarded is recognized by the WHO, MCI, UNESCO, and others. Ternopil State Medical University offers a high-quality education in an entirely English-speaking environment.
For to get admission in Poltava State Medical University. Kindly contact abroad Educo for admission and guidance. A detail guidance to scholarship, Education loan & we been providing admission and application support over 9+ years with Excellency. Contact for Application & admission assistance @ 9962327888 / 9626337888 or mail us to email@example.com.
Students can take the MBBS course in English, Russian, or Ukrainian. A preparatory course is available for students who wish to pursue MBBS in Russian.
The Total Tuition Fees for MBBS course in Ternopil National Medical University is between USD 3,500-5,000. This means that medical universities in Ukraine charge a total price that starts at 14.70 lakh UAH.
Admission Procedure For Ternopil National Medical University is Mentioned in Above Admission procedure Section.For Further Details Contact 9962327888 / 9626337888