Poltava State Medical University
About Poltava State Medical University
Poltava Ukrainian Medical and Dental Academy was founded in 1921 by faculty from Kharkiv Medical Academy. In 1967, the university relocated to Poltava and was renamed Poltava State National Medical University.
The Ukrainian Medical Dental Academy accredited Poltava Medical Dental University in 1994. This academy has approximately 4000 students. 1200 of them are foreigners from 42 different countries. Medical and dental education training is provided.
The Poltava State Medical and Dental University is a highly ranked Ukrainian university that offers quality medical and dental education to undergraduate students. From 1999 to 2009, the academy published over 710 educational benefits, receiving 106 Ukrainian and Russian patents. Ukrainian Medical and Dental Academy (UMDA) has begun teaching its students using a credit modular system in accordance with the Bologna Agreement.
: 5+1 Years
: 50% Marks in PCB, NEET Qualified
Faculty / Department
Accommodation in Poltava State Medical University
The below mentioned facilities of accommodation and mess for their students:
- There are separate hostel facilities for boys and girls.
- The hostel rooms are clean, well ventilated, and well furnished, with attached bathrooms and ancillary facilities.
- Poltava Medical and Dental University provides a peaceful study environment and is surrounded by a recreation center.
- The Poltava University has three hostels with a total area of 44512 square meters and a capacity of 3344 students.
- Each room has a kitchen where students can prepare their own food to their liking.
- Students have access to campus security services, counseling services, health services, and so on.
- Students should be required to follow the rules and regulations established by Management and the University.
Poltava State Medical University Highlights
- To place a greater emphasis on practical medical education.
- Maintaining a higher-ranking university by establishing the best learning and teaching methods.
- To carry out ongoing research and to improve medical assistance.
- Adopt cutting-edge technology and treatments.
- The faculty’s primary goal is to train highly qualified professionals who are well-versed in their field, as well as to establish greater strength in the public health sector.
Poltava State Medical University Fee Structure 2021-22
Tution Fee $
Hostel Fee $
Total Fee $
Tution Fees and Hostel
Charges for 6 Years
Similar Medical Colleges in Ukraine
Poltava State Medical University - Gallery
MBBS Admission Process in Poltava State Medical University
Documents required for MBBS Admission in Poltava State Medical University
- Visa Application form filled
- Original Invitation Letter from University
- Birth Certificate in Ukrainian language and legalized by Notary Public or Ukraine Embassy
- Letter of approval from Education Ministry
- International Passport (valid not less than one year)
- Health Insurance covering one year
- Bank Statement to prove financial ability. It is not a condition for all Nationalities 12 Pictures 3 * 4 cm
- 20 photographs measuring 3×4 size each.
- One Photocopy of your passport and Ukrainian visa which is issued by the Ukraine embassy.
- Invitation letter from Ukrainian embassy
Poltava State Medical University Address
Shevchenka St, 23,
Poltava State Medical University - FAQs
MBBS at UMSA Poltava is a very high-quality MBBS Program due to highly qualified teachers/lecturers and leaders. For Indian students, the cost of studying MBBS at UMSA Poltava is low and affordable. Poltava State Medical University's education is part of the Bologna Process, which ensures high-quality education.
For to get admission in Poltava State Medical University . kindly contact abroad Educo for admission and guidance. A detail guidance to scholarship, Education loan & we been providing admission and application support over 9+ years with excellency. Contact for Application & admission assistance @ 9962327888 / 9626337888 or mail us to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Poltava State Medical University's education is part of the Bologna Process, which ensures high-quality education. English Medium courses are available at Poltava State Medical University.
Total tuition fees for the MBBS programme at Poltava State Medical University range from USD 3,500 to $5,000. This means that medical universities in Ukraine charge a total price that starts at 14.70 lakh UAH.
Admission Procedure For Poltava State Medical University is Mentioned in Above Admission procedure Section. For Further Details Contact @ 9962327888 / 9626337888 .