About Lviv National Medical University -Ukraine
About Lviv National Medical University
Halytsky, Danylo Lviv National Medical University is a major medical university in Ukraine, with the Ministry of Health of Ukraine accrediting it at the fourth level. Danylo Halytsky National Medical University is located in Lviv, Ukraine.
The University of Lviv was restored on November 16th, 1784, with four faculties. Danylo Halytsky was awarded the Grand Prix “Leader of International Activities” in 2018, as well as a Gold Medal in the category of “Implementations of Innovations in the Pedagogical Process for Improving Graduate Knowledge Quality.”
Lviv Medical University was renamed Lviv Medical Institute in the autumn of 1939. The University of Lviv created a separate organization for the Faculty of Medicine. After that, as State Medical Institute, it became an autonomous university with 495 physicians in its first two years. The institute was raised to a university in 1996, and the name was changed to Lviv State Medical University.
The university’s council of young scientists brings together scientists and educators of a specified age range. Graduate interns, graduates, postgraduates, clinical interns, medical science candidates, assistant professors, and associate professors are all included.
: 5+1 Years
: 50% Marks in PCB, NEET Qualified
Faculty / Department
Accommodation in Lviv National Medical University
- Students at Danylo Halytsky Lviv National Medical University can stay in clean hostels.
- Students can stay in twin rooms, which means there will be 2-3 students in each room.
- Separate floors are given for males and girls in the hostel.
- The hostel provides students with a high level of security 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- The institute offers free internet access for study and entertainment.
- The hostel has a mess that serves three times a day, three times a day, three times a day, three times a day, three times a day, three times a
- Students have access to a shared kitchen where they can prepare their own food at any time.
- Hostel facilities include a gym and a reading area.
Lviv National Medical University Highlights
- Since 1784, Danylo Halytsky LNMU has been one of the oldest medical universities in the country. Academics, on the other hand, have a well-organized curriculum.
- More than 150 professors work at the university to support undergraduate research and training programme.
- Graduate students can choose from 91 postgraduate programme at the university.
- Students are not limited in their language choices. The fee structure of Danylo Halytsky LNMU is fairly reasonable and affordable to every medical aspirant, and one can study in either Ukrainian or English.
- In the fields of medicine and pharmacy, university scientists work with foreign scientists, and the university department participates in 12 scientific initiatives sponsored by the Ukrainian Ministry of Health and international organizations.
Lviv National Medical University Fee Structure 2021-22
Tution Fee $
Hostel Fee $
Total Fee $
Tution Fees and Hostel
Charges for 6 Years
Similar Medical Colleges in Ukraine
MBBS Admission Process in Lviv National Medical University
Documents required for MBBS Admission in Lviv National Medical University
- Invitation letter carried out by the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine
- Original certificate (Completing language course)
- 12 photographs each with white background (3×4 cm).
- Foreign citizens who received state-level grants with respect to the international agreement, they can enroll to the university on the basis of documents approved by Ministry of Ukraine.
- Neet Scorecard
Lviv National Medical University Address
Pekarska St, 69,
Lviv, Lviv Oblast,
Lviv National Medical University - FAQs
There are numerous MCI-approved universities in Ukraine. The top-ranked university, however, is Lviv National Medical University, and seats fill up quickly. The reason for this is that Lviv has successfully generated over 10,000 doctors from roughly 80 nations over the last 250 years.
For to get admission in Lviv National Medical University .kindly contact abroad Educo for admission and guidance. A detail guidance to scholarship, Education loan & we been providing admission and application support over 9+ years with excellency. Contact for Application & admission assistance @ 9962327888 / 9626337888 or mail us to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All faculties of Danylo Halytsky Lviv National Medical University provide educational programmes in Ukrainian, English, and Russian (according to the choice).
Admission Procedure for MBBS in Lviv National Medical University is mentioned above in Admission Process. For Further Details 9962327888 / 9626337888 .
The total cost to study MBBS in Ukraine at(Tuition fee Structure) at Lviv National Medical University would be Rs. 27,75,500 for 6 years.
The average flight time to Lviv is 12 hours and 10 minutes from india.
Danylo Halytsky Lviv National Medical University is MCI approved and WHO recognized. At present, more than 2600 Indian students have passed out with their MBBS degrees from Lviv National Medical University.