About Kyiv Medical University, Ukraine
About Kyiv Medical University
Kyiv Medical University is one of Ukraine’s most prestigious medical schools. V. Pokanevich established Kyiv Medical University in 1992. (1950-2012). The university’s faculty includes honorary doctors of Ukraine, associate professors, medical science candidates, and the Ukrainian Association of Traditional Medicine, among others. With the introduction of cutting-edge technologies, the university builds a clinical and teaching base.
Around 350 highly qualified teachers instruct the pupils, including some well-known scholars with Ph.D.s, Masters degrees, and other credentials. Students are given practical experience in order to get the necessary information and abilities to meet the demands of the health-care business.Offshore internships provide students with industry exposure. KMU offers a well-balanced curriculum that meets the requirements of Ukraine’s Ministry of Health and Education.
: 5+1 Years
: 50% Marks in PCB, NEET Qualified
Faculty / Department
Accommodation in Kyiv Medical University
- The Kyiv medical university hostel has a campus that is located in the city’s heart and has a campus-oriented layout.
- The Kyiv medical university houses all of the university buildings as well as the Kyiv medical university hostels for students. One of the Kyiv medical universities is open to overseas students, particularly those from India.
- CCTV monitoring, fire alarm safety security systems, current safety features, and round-the-clock security are all available at the Kyiv medical university dormitory for Indian students, which is better affiliated than other Kyiv medical university campuses.
- The Kyiv medical university hostel is divided into five stogeys, each with its own set of blocks.
- Each block has four rooms, two of which are two-seater rooms while the other two are three-seater rooms.
- Students can select between these two or three-seater rooms depending on availability.
- Each block has its own toilet and washroom, which are located within the block. Students can cook food in kitchens equipped with burners and ovens on each floor.
Kyiv Medical University Highlights
- Students can participate in a summer training programme at the university that gives them worldwide exposure and experience in the clinical field.
- During their undergraduate studies, medical students at Kyiv University have access to real-time healthcare facilities.
- Faculty at the institution encourage students to participate in student exchange programme, which allow them to learn about healthcare and research approaches.
- The university provides training programme at prestigious institutes in countries such as Germany and Poland.
Kyiv Medical University Fee Structure 2021-22
Tution Fee $
Hostel Fee $
Total Fee $
Tution Fees and Hostel
Charges for 6 Years
Similar Medical Colleges in Ukraine
MBBS Admission Process in Kyiv Medical University
Documents required for MBBS Admission in Kyiv Medical University
- Invitation letter confirmed by the embassy of Ukraine
- Valid passport
- Original copy of birth certificate legalized by Ministry of foreign affairs Ukraine
- Medical statement
- Bank statement
- Medical certificate
- Filled application form with passport size photographs
- 10th & 12th mark sheet
Kyiv Medical University Address
Boryspilska St, 2,
Kyiv Medical University - FAQs
By passing score level, Kyiv Medical University was rated 8th among all Ukrainian higher education institutions in 2018. Among 13 private higher education institutions, it is ranked fifth. Among 57 higher education institutions, it is ranked 24th. In a field of ten, he is ranked sixth.
For to get admission in Kyiv Medical University kindly contact abroad Educo for admission and guidance. A detail guidance to scholarship, Education loan & we been providing admission and application support over 9+ years with excellency. Contact for Application & admission assistance @ 9962327888 / 9626337888 or mail us to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For all foreign students at Kyiv Medical University, English is the medium of teaching. For Indians, all assessments, exams, and classes are performed in English by teachers, professors, and doctors. For foreign students, the university features one of the most experienced and top English-speaking faculties in the country.
There is no information on scholarships available. You can apply for non-college scholarships that are offered in Ukraine.
Admission Procedure for MBBS in Kyiv Medical University in mentioned above in Admission Process. For Further Details @ 9962327888 / 9626337888
As a result, when compared to all other medical universities in Ukraine, it has the lowest tuition rate. For Indian students, the total MBBS costs at Kyiv Medical University are 19.42 Lacs (Indian Rupees).
Distance from Kiev to New Delhi is approximately 4540 kilometers. It is taking 6 hrs. 55 mins Flight travel.
The MBBS degree from Kyiv Medical University is approved by MCI/NMC.