About Kharkiv National Medical University, Ukraine
About Kharkiv National Medical University
Kharkiv National Medical University (KhNMU), formerly Kharkiv Medical Institute and Kharkiv State Medical University, is a medical university in Kharkiv, Ukraine.
Kharkiv National Medical University, founded in 1805, is one of the essential universities that laid the groundwork for medical education in Ukraine. After being designated as a national university, it began to attract international students.
The university recognizes the importance of practical education, which is why 700 Indians study medicine at the Kharkiv National Medical University. Over 10,000 alumni have been trained by the university’s exquisite force of 600 experienced instructors, who are presently serving in outstanding positions of international hospitals.
Quality assurance, university management, and foreign contacts within the university’s competency are all part of KhNMU’s education policy. It is a well-known institution for studying medicine, surgery, radiography, dentistry, and anatomy at a reasonable cost.
: 5+1 Years
: 50% Marks in PCB, NEET Qualified
Faculty / Department
Accommodation in Kharkiv National Medical University
- Foreign students can stay at Kharkiv National Medical University, which has one of the best accommodations in the city.
- Students have rooms assigned to them on a sharing, separate, single, double, and triple share basis.
- Students get access to all of the finest amenities.
- Students have access to a common kitchen and washing machines.
- The rooms are equipped with WIFI, a bed, a blanker, tables, chairs, and cabinets, and there is a student-run crew that maintains the hostel’s cleanliness and sanitation.
Kharkiv National Medical University Highlights
- Subjects are taught in both English and Russian.
- A medical degree that is recognized by the World Health Organization and the National Medical Council.
- Possibilities to work in other countries.
- To pass the FMGE exam, you’ll need a high-quality medical education.
- To boost practical education in medical subjects, KhNMU uses simulation-based learning approaches.
- The university has purchased contemporary equipment for their children’s hospital, which will aid students in their clinical practice training.
- This NMC-approved university does not require any entrance examinations other than NEET, and the course rates are reasonable.
Kharkiv National Medical University Fee Structure 2021-22
Tution Fee $
Hostel Fee $
Total Fee $
Tution Fees and Hostel
Charges for 6 Years
Similar Medical Colleges in Ukraine
Kharkiv National Medical University - Gallery
MBBS Admission Process in Kharkiv National Medical University
Documents required for MBBS Admission in Kharkiv National Medical University
- A Passport (Valid for a minimum of 2 years)
- Academic certificates (SSC, HSC, NEET)
- Student Visa
- Expenses necessary for the Academic year
- 6 color photos (size 6×4 cm)
- Welcome Letter from the University
- Original Education Certificates (10th and 12th) and copies of Education Certificates
- Birth Certificate’s copy
- Affirmation Letter
Kharkiv National Medical University Address
Nauky Ave, 4,
Kharkiv National Medical University - FAQs
Kharkiv National University is one of Ukraine's top-ranked medical schools. In the scient metrical database SCOPUS, the university is ranked fifth among Ukraine's higher medical educational institutions. For Indian students, the university is one of the best.
For to get admission in Kharkiv National Medical University kindly contact abroad Educo for admission and guidance. A detail guidance to scholarship, Education loan & we been providing admission and application support over 9+ years with excellency. Contact for Application & admission assistance @ 9962327888 / 9626337888 or mail us to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Medical courses are available in English and Russian at Kharkiv National Medical University (KNMU). The medical school programme lasts six years.
Rs 3.92 Lakhs per year
Scholarships are available at Kharkiv National Medical University for a certain group of students.
Admission Procedure for MBBS in Kharkiv National Medical University mentioned above in Admission Process For further Details Contact 9962327888 / 9626337888
It takes approximately 17h 26m to get from India to Kharkiv, including transfers.
Yes, Kharkiv National Medical University is recognized by MCI/NMC.