Bukovinian State Medical University
About Bukovinian State Medical University
BSMU is one of Chernivtsi’s largest higher education institutions, celebrating its 75th anniversary in 2019. It is a highly regarded European-style higher medical education institution with a philosophy of progressive inventive development based on harmonious and collaborative relationships between scientific and pedagogical employees, students, and society.
The University is a member of the Grand Charter of Universities and the Association of Universities of the Carpathian Region, and is listed in the World Health Organization’s general register. BSMU became the first higher medical education institution in Ukraine to become an individual full member of the European University Association (EUA), allowing the university to participate in important higher education projects, unique higher education management training programme, and learn about best practices from European higher education institutions.
The university comprises 49 departments, including six faculties (four medicals, dentistry, and pharmaceutical), a postgraduate educational and scientific institute, and a college.
Around 20,000 general practitioners, 1,800 pediatricians, 400 dentists, more than 400 clinical pharmacists, 150 pharmacists, 200 medical psychologists, 270 bachelors of pharmacy, 1000 pharmacists, 1,500 nurses, and 170 laboratory assistants were trained during the institution’s activity in Bukovyna (1944-2019). Approximately 1,000 doctors – foreign citizens from 60 countries – are among the graduates.
: 5+1 Years
: 50% Marks in PCB, NEET Qualified
Faculty / Department
Accommodation in Bukovinian State Medical University
- Indian students are accommodated in BSMU’s government hostels, and there are other hostels where Indian students can stay.
- The hostel facilities of Lviv National Medical University are excellent, and it is Ukraine’s only university with separate dormitories for boys and girls.
- Fully furnished hostels are offered for students.
- Non-students are not permitted admission, and students are safe and secure; the hostels are centrally heated, so students are not inconvenienced during the winter months.
Bukovinian State Medical University Highlights
- Bukovinian State Medical University is a government medical university with a history of more than 75 years. MCI, WHO, and FAIMER are just a handful of the organizations that acknowledge it.
- Among all Ukrainian medical universities, BSMU has the greatest overall FMGE or MCI Screening Test Passing Percentage.
- For the duration of the course, English will be the medium of instruction.
- There are nine government-run dorms for Indian students at the university.
- During the holidays, FMGE or MCI Screening Test instruction is provided to students in Ukraine and India (paid extra).
Bukovinian State Medical University Fee Structure 2021-22
Tution Fee $
Hostel Fee $
Total Fee $
Tution Fees and Hostel
Charges for 6 Years
Similar Medical Colleges in Ukraine
Bukovinian State Medical University - Gallery
MBBS Admission Process in Bukovinian State Medical University
Documents required for MBBS Admission in Bukovinian State Medical University
- Original Passport (min 2 years validity)
- 10th level mark sheet.
- 10+2 Level mark sheet
- Identical photographs (50 mm X 50 mm) – 10 Numbers
- Dully filled and signed MOKSH registration form for the chosen university.
- Neet Scorecard
Bukovinian State Medical University Address
Teatral’na Square, 2,
Bukovinian State Medical University - FAQs
This Medical University is a contemporary multi-structural educational institution with ancient traditions and the highest level of accreditation. There are currently 324 science candidates, 78 science doctors, 66 professors, and more than 193 assistant professors (Ph. D.)
For to get admission in Bukovinian State Medical University kindly contact abroad Educo for admission and guidance. A detail guidance to scholarship, Education loan & we been providing admission and application support over 9+ years with excellency. Contact for Application & admission assistance @ 9962327888 / 9626337888 or mail us to firstname.lastname@example.org.
After ten years, the Bukovinian State Medical School began admitting overseas students, and it was only in 2004 that the university began offering English-taught degrees. The majority of these international students are from India, the United States, Sudan, Nigeria, Ethiopia, and other nations.
You can apply to non-college specific scholarships available for Ukraine.
Admission procedure for MBBS in Bukovinian State Medical University is mentioned above in Admission Process. For Further admission Details 9962327888 / 9626337888
The Bukovinian State Medical University fees to study MBBS for 6 years would be INR 20, 61,500 for 6 years.
The average flight time to Chernivtsi is 14 hours and 25 minutes from india.
Yes, as this Bukovinian State Medical University is internationally recognized by WHO and NMC. Therefore it is valid in India as well as worldwide.