Avicenna Tajik State Medical University - Tajikistan
About Avicenna Tajik State Medical University
In the academic years 1939–1940, the Abu Ali Sino University began as a school of medical personnel, attracting excellent scientists from Moscow’s leading universities. The principal disciplines-therapy, surgery, obstetrics and gynecology-were given a large number of instructional hours in the institute’s sixth year, and certain special faculties were established at the same time. Since 1949, when there were only 28 persons who had been trained. During the period 1950-1959, the Tajik State Medical Institute named after Avicenna focused primarily on scientific instruction.
By the beginning of 1989, the institute had 51 doctors and 326 candidates of sciences on staff, as well as 70 faculties and ten courses. The chiefs of 41 faculties were doctors of sciences, while the chiefs of 28 faculties were candidates of sciences. The Tajik state Medical Institute was given university status in 1992 and was renamed Tajik state Medical University after Avicenna. The educational, scientific, commercial, and financial activities all underwent some adjustments. The rector, seven pro-rectors, four deans, and other departments made up the administrative team at the time. As a result of the severe lack of hygienic –
Services in epidemiology The medical – prophylactic faculty was established at the ATSMU in 1992, with 67 faculties in operation and over 4000 students trained. The faculty comprised of 627 professors, including 66 doctors and 346 candidates of sciences. ATSMU was teaching specialists on a six-year curriculum in medical faculty till 2009. In 2010, ATSMU began a five-year comprehensive MBBS program (with internship) for international medical students.
: 50% Marks in PCB, NEET Qualified
Faculty / Department
Accommodation in Avicenna Tajik State Medical University
- Students are offered a room in the dormitory upon admission to the TSMU, or they can rent a flat in the surrounding neighborhood. The TSMU-approved fees are used to calculate the hostel charge. The rigorous observance of the hostel’s internal rules is a necessity for staying in the hostel.
- Temporary stay at the hostel registration is done at our Student Campus Office.
- A group of three pupils is assigned to a room. In this room, you’ll find three beds, three side tables, three chairs, one large study table, and a cabinet. The hostel in charge provides pillows, bed sheets, mattresses, quilts, and blankets.
- Every room has an automated heating device that runs 24 hours a day, seven days a week during the winter snow season to keep the hostel rooms at a comfortable temperature. Each hostel floor has a set of toilets and restrooms with cold and hot water available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Avicenna Tajik State Medical University Highlights
- The Ministry of Health manages ATSMU, a 75-year-old government college.
- The ATSMU hospital has a total of 1200 beds, including a ULTRA super specialty hospital.
- We provide a 5-year MBBS program instead of a 6-year program in other nations, saving you one year of your life.
- There is no ragging in this environment.
- ISM doctors work at AIIMS Delhi, AIIMS Raipur, Ambedkar Medical College, Raipur, CIMS Bilaspur, Indian Army and Government Hospitals.
- Most experienced academics from AIIMS, Delhi, have been planning the MCI test (FMGE) since the first year.
- Only English is used in the classroom.
- You will receive career advice from our experienced doctors who have completed their MBBS in another country.
Avicenna Tajik State Medical University Fee Structure 2021-22
Tution Fee $
Hostel Fee $
Total Fee $
Tution Fees and Hostel
Charges for 5 Years
Similar Medical Colleges in Tajikistan
Avicenna Tajik State Medical University - Gallery
MBBS Admission Process in Avicenna Tajik State Medical University
Documents required for MBBS Admission in AMA School Of Medicine
- Passport Photocopy
- Residence Proof of India
- Photocopy of 10th Marksheet
- Photocopy of 12th Marksheet
- Translated Documents from HRD as well as Embassy
- Birth Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- NEET Scorecard
Avicenna Tajik State Medical University Address
Rudaki Avenue 139,
Avicenna Tajik State Medical University - FAQs
Our colleges in Central Asia and Europe have not reported any student concerns or accidents, which we see and hear on a regular basis in Indian colleges. Tajikistan's Interior Ministry
For to get admission in Avicenna Tajik State Medical University. kindly contact abroad Educo for admission and guidance. A detail guidance to scholarship, Education loan & we been providing admission and application support over 9+ years with excellency. Contact for Application & admission assistance @ 9962327888 / 9626337888 or mail us to email@example.com.
All of our overseas colleges offer instruction in English, and the quality is world-class. Some of our colleges have already implemented 'Smart Class Education,' which is not available in most Indian colleges.
2,226 km Distance from Avicenna Tajik State Medical University to India
Schools in Tajikistan are recognized by the Medical Council of India (MCI), the United Nations Educational, Scientific, and Cultural Organization (UNESCO), and the World Health Organization (WHO) in the country where the school giving the said certification is located.