International School Of Medicine (ISM) - Kyrgyzstan
About International School Of Medicine (ISM)
The International Higher School of Medicine is widely regarded as the most prestigious university in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan, having been founded in 2003.
Every year, approximately 6332 students from Central and South Asia study at IHSM from India, Pakistan, South Korea, the United States, the United Kingdom, Russia, Ukraine, Afghanistan, Japan, Nepal, Bangladesh, Turkey, and Syria.
The management and faculty members of the International Higher School of Medicine are committed to establishing a modern progressive educational organization that provides high-quality training during the MBBS program.The higher education program are overseen by highly qualified and experienced personnel; the IHSM employs 168 teachers, including 81 with academic credentials (48 percent ).
IHSM has a well-organized infrastructure and expert faculty members who are recognized specialists in a wide range of medical fields, professional health organizations, and agencies.
: 5+1 Years
: 50% Marks in PCB, NEET Qualified
Faculty / Department
Accommodation in International School Of Medicine (ISM)
- Students at the International Higher School of Medicine have the option of staying in hostels or renting apartments.
- Senators for Hostel Affairs also live in these residences to assist students in resolving problems.
- IHSM provided students with the option of staying in two, three, or four-bed rooms.
- Separate Hostel Accommodation Is Provided For Boys And Girls Depending On Their Preference.
- The hostel has attached restrooms, and toilets are located in the rooms.
- The hostel has a constant supply of cold and hot water.
- Each hostel has a laundry room, a gym, a reading room, and a training room.
- At the Hostel, the students have access to high-speed Wi-Fi.
- Staff is assigned to keep the hostel rooms clean and sanitary.
International School Of Medicine (ISM) Highlights
- There are 5 hospitals affiliated with the International Higher School of Medicine.
- WHO, IIME, FAIMER, AMEE, and ORPHEUS have all given the university official recognition.
- The medical program is highly regarded, with expert teachers, scientists, and physicians who are leaders in their fields.
- Scholars, employers, and partners provide continuous study, analysis, and feedback on education quality to the university. The International Higher School of Medicine has a well-developed infrastructure and the most up-to-date equipment needed for students’ education.
- IHSM has expanded global opportunities for collaboration and partnership.
- IHSM’s practical laboratories are well-equipped with cutting-edge multimedia and specialised equipment.
International School Of Medicine (ISM) Fee Structure 2021-22
Tution Fee $
Hostel Fee $
Total Fee $
Tution Fees and Hostel
Charges for 5Years
Similar Medical Colleges in Kyrgyzstan
International School Of Medicine (ISM) - Gallery
MBBS Admission Process in International School Of Medicine (ISM)
Documents required for MBBS Admission in International School Of Medicine (ISM)
- For MBBS admission, students must have their 10th and 12th grade certificates.
- A birth certificate is required for MBBS admission.
- Identity proof, such as a nationality certificate, a pan card, or an Aadhar card, must be submitted.
- Carry the IHSM invitation letter for MBBS admission confirmation.
- Students should bring 10 recent passport-size (3x4cm) white-background photographs.
- Candidates must submit a scanned copy of their passport.
- Submit a copy of your NEET results, as they are required for MBBS admission at IHSM (Indian students).
- During the admissions process, a character certificate must be submitted.
- Candidates must bring a transfer certificate issued by their previous institute.
- Submit the Caste certificate to receive a percentage discount at the time of admission.Candidates should bring their COVID-19 reports to the admissions office.
- For medicine course admission, all candidates must submit medical fitness certificates.
International School Of Medicine (ISM) Address
1 F, улица Интергельпо,
International School Of Medicine (ISM) - FAQs
The International School of Medicine has one of the highest rankings among Kyrgyzstan's private medical institutions. The vast majority of students are from India, Nepal, or other Asian countries.
For to get admission in International School Of Medicine (ISM) . kindly contact abroad Educo for admission and guidance. A detail guidance to scholarship, Education loan & we been providing admission and application support over 9+ years with excellency. Contact for Application & admission assistance @ 9962327888 / 9626337888 or mail us to email@example.com.
The institute's curriculum is taught in English and provides quality education to international students.
ISM EduTech has collaborated with International Higher School of Medicine to launch another scholarship for students from underrepresented groups. ISM will provide financial assistance to students in their fourth and fifth years.